Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Is your school open for business on Saturday?

1 hour ago, Olympian06 said:

Ah, either down at the local Waffle House cleaning tables with Mr Stubbs or hanging out at the I70 split shooting people.. busy morning for you. 

Are you suggesting busing tables at Waffle House isn't a viable income?  Such a noble admittance from a Boomer Republican.  You know, the I-70 split is rather up and coming honestly, but who would expect some Boomer like you to understand such social constructs.  I mean you living in Columbus with your communities fentanyl and meth issues and all.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, IndplsCathedral_Dad said:

Are you suggesting busing tables at Waffle House isn't a viable income?  Such a noble admittance from a Boomer Republican.  You know, the I-70 split is rather up and coming honestly, but who would expect some Boomer like you to understand such social constructs.  I mean you living in Columbus with your communities fentanyl and meth issues and all.  

1. Yes

2. Not a Republican

3. Boomer? Isn’t that the older generation?

4. You are more of a Rural St “homie” 

5. I don’t live in Columbus, I actually live in Westfield these days.

Just another swing and a miss by a less fortunate brother…. 

21 minutes ago, IndplsCathedral_Dad said:

Dude seriously you started this shit. I have a pretty good sense of humor and can really appreciate a good trolling, you are neither humorous nor entertaining. These are just sad pathetic attempts at trolling that frankly is beneath a man of my talents to even respond to. It’s like having a battle of wits with your smartass 10 year old nephew at Thanksgiving and frankly you bore me. Have a nice life. 

31 minutes ago, IndplsCathedral_Dad said:

Pass along now so society can recovery from the disaster your non-scientific based era created.  Why we are still asked to wear masks going on three years now.  You guys believe more off of Facebook than you do coming out of the University of Harvard Medical School.  

Nah, guys like you are stroking out at 38 and becoming vegetables. Us Boomers live forever.

Man this got ugly. Someone here is heading for some time off. Cathedral Dad, I would recommend some time off. The stuff you have spewed since about 6 am has been beyond hateful, and is not at all what this site is for at all. A good ribbing from time to time is ok, but good Lord man. 

• Like 1