Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC Week #13-IHSAA State Tournament

West Lafayette @ Knox - The Redskins have had a great season!  But it likely ends this week at the hands of the Red Devils.  WL averaged over 45 per game against much better weekly competition.  And while Knox can score the football, defense has not been their strong suit this year.  I think Knox will move the ball, but they won't beat West Lafayette in a shootout.  West Lafayette Red Devils 42-20

North Judson @ Park Tudor - North Judson is a game away from the rematch they've been wanting for the last 51 weeks!  They need to take care of business Friday night to get their shot at the Jets.  They should be focused and ready to impose their will.  Can the Panthers slow down the option?  Maybe for a while, but eventually the Jays will find a week spot and go to town.  In the end this one shouldn't be close.  North Judson Blue Jays 35-14

7 hours ago, FinePrint said:

West Lafayette @ Knox - The Redskins have had a great season!  But it likely ends this week at the hands of the Red Devils.  WL averaged over 45 per game against much better weekly competition.  And while Knox can score the football, defense has not been their strong suit this year.  I think Knox will move the ball, but they won't beat West Lafayette in a shootout.  West Lafayette Red Devils 42-20

North Judson @ Park Tudor - North Judson is a game away from the rematch they've been wanting for the last 51 weeks!  They need to take care of business Friday night to get their shot at the Jets.  They should be focused and ready to impose their will.  Can the Panthers slow down the option?  Maybe for a while, but eventually the Jays will find a week spot and go to town.  In the end this one shouldn't be close.  North Judson Blue Jays 35-14

I wouldn’t guarantee that their matchup next week would be against AC. There are too many people assuming things about this AC team. In all honestly I don’t think anyone knows how they’ll respond to a tight game. They haven’t had one since week 2. I hope AC takes care of business, but I’m not assuming anything. Although, I’m assuming you’re right about the Blue Jays wanting the rematch. 

• Haha 1

Hard Times- Reginald Championship Edition

written, edited, and dictated by: Spanky Harper

Long before I ever loved a woman I loved Bluejay football.  To be honest, long before I ever loved myself I loved Bluejay football.  You see ole Spanky hated himself.  I hated that I didn’t make it to state.  I yearned for it in my loins so hard but it wasn’t to be.  I was a Cox man back then.  A Gary Cox man.  My position coach was hank Orkis.  And there mere sight of those old bastards moves me.  It awakens feelings of love and joy that only a starke county sweat hog can awaken in me these days.  But tonite isn’t about me.  It’s never been about me.  It’s always been about the kids. The coaches.  The team.  The community.  

Those kids from North Judson, San Pierre, Aldine, Denham, English lake, toto.  From mark baileys to wappel farms.  From Richards of toto to kerstings cycle center.  Tonite it’s about them.  Our belief.  We know everyone hates us.  They hate that we believe in ourselves.  They hate that we drive fieros.  That we may or may not live in subsidized housing in Bournes trailer park.  They hate it.  They hate that we may make sweet love in the middle of the cornfield.  They hate it.  They hate that we wear those gold helmets.  They hate that we dress in cut off denim from Denham.  They hate it.  But you know what?  I love it.  I love every bit of it.  And most of all I love those players for NJSP.  

U need something hate.  Hate me.  Im a man.  Im 40 something.  I drive a fiero.  I eat rhino pills for breakfast.  I listen to the alpine on maxxx.  I was raised on skynyrd and poison.  I gotta a get back before I break my probation.  See yins at semi state!