Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Owen Valley vs Monrovia

26 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

GS was really beat up too...second of the OV game was trying to play with two injured offensive lineman and a LB went out with concussion.  Timing is everything...such is the playoffs.

I knew something must have happened because I thought GS would still be playing this week.  But like you said...such is the playoffs.  

On 11/14/2022 at 9:06 AM, Titan32 said:

GS was really beat up too...second of the OV game was trying to play with two injured offensive lineman and a LB went out with concussion.  Timing is everything...such is the playoffs.

Injuries are expected this time of year. As are excuses from Gibson Southern after a tournament loss.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Esso Ayche said:

Dang, you still seem a bit raw-assed that the GS Freshman knocked off the LS JV two years back.  Let it go, man.

1 hour ago, Esso Ayche said:

Dang, you still seem a bit raw-assed that the GS Freshman knocked off the LS JV two years back.  Let it go, man.

LOL

You coming to the Reitz Bowl Friday? Or does your freshman team have a game?

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, hick said:

Injuries are expected this time of year. As are excuses from Gibson Southern after a tournament loss.

Oh my!! 🙀 

Shots fired!! 🔫 

I'm new to this website this year, but i would imagine this is one of the single greatest takedowns in GID history!! 🔥 🔥 🔥

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hick said:

You coming to the Reitz Bowl Friday? Or does your freshman team have a game?

My post-postseason Fridays usually involve pulling out the old VHS tapes of my HS football games, standing in my boxers and pit-stained undershirt, yelling at the screen that if coach would have put me in we would have won state, while a tear slowly runs down my cheek.  I still have an empty place on the mantle where my blue ring would be, if coach just would have put me in.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Esso Ayche said:

My post-postseason Fridays usually involve pulling out the old VHS tapes of my HS football games, standing in my boxers and pit-stained undershirt, yelling at the screen that if coach would have put me in we would have won state, while a tear slowly runs down my cheek.  I still have an empty place on the mantle where my blue ring would be, if coach just would have put me in.

We hear you Uncle Rico:

AHX5ZGM6QVFZNKWSGIRM557FMU_jpg.jpg

Edited by Muda69

16 hours ago, hick said:

I as I suspected. Grade A c*ntmuffin

Clearly, you don't know how to grade muffins.  @Titan32 is a Grade B, at best.  Myself, now I'm of such high quality muffin that they started adding extra letters. But I wouldn't expect such a low grade muffin as yourself to have the capacity to compete with such as high grade muffin as me, let alone 32.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Esso Ayche said:

Clearly, you don't know how to grade muffins.  @Titan32 is a Grade B, at best.  Myself, now I'm of such high quality muffin that they started adding extra letters. But I wouldn't expect such a low grade muffin as yourself to have the capacity to compete with such as high grade muffin as me, let alone 32.

He clearly can't differentiate between the ramblings of a Telecom Engineer and and an Architect.  I'll say it to your face in cursive....GS wins that game 19 out of 20 times.  That said, it is our own fault we didn't have depth at O-line....guys were trainable, the loss of the stud OLB.....hard to replace.

2 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

He clearly can't differentiate between the ramblings of a Telecom Engineer and and an Architect.  I'll say it to your face in cursive....GS wins that game 19 out of 20 times.  That said, it is our own fault we didn't have depth at O-line....guys were trainable, the loss of the stud OLB.....hard to replace.

Be honest.  The first time you typed "architect" it got red-lined, didn't it?

Dumb engeneers enginears enegineers telecom guys.

2 things....

#1 - IME, Fort Branch has the worst muffins around.  They're musty, dry, and smell like they were baked in a fish tank 🤮.  OTOH, Miner City is world renowned for the quality of our muffins.  They're always fresh, warm, and moist!

#2 - We have no use for Telecom Engineers around these parts. Until we get some rural cell service up here, all Telecom Engineers risk being shot on sight 

On 11/16/2022 at 1:55 PM, Esso Ayche said:

LOL

Finally heard back from someone who attend this game. Turns out we had 2 OL banged up, and our all-conf JV LB missed the 2nd half. 

• Haha 2