Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NWI FOOTBALL REGIONAL SCHEDULE WITH PREDICTIONS

Regional championship schedule for NWI with my predictions 

1A 

north Judson @ park Tudor: I don’t know much about either team except for what I have read. North Judson seems to be on another level. And park Tudor will have problems with the allaround great team play!! North Judson wins 42-21

2A 

LCC @ Andrean: battle of two top football programs in the state! Great history! Great coaching! Great game! Drayk bowen is to much for LCC! Andrean wins 28-17

3A none

4A none

5A 

merrillville @ Valpo: earlier this season merrillville ran away with the game in the 2nd half! Both teams had injuries. Valpo was missing there starting RB! While merrillville was missing A LB and Justin Marshall was hampered by a injury! This game comes down to who’s defense is better and sorry to break it to you guys… but… Valpo can’t throw which makes them one dimensional. Merrillville has opened up there play book and is healthy for the 1st time since week 1. I’ll take the pirates running away in this game 42-14

14 minutes ago, Piratefan101 said:

Regional championship schedule for NWI with my predictions 

1A 

north Judson @ park Tudor: I don’t know much about either team except for what I have read. North Judson seems to be on another level. And park Tudor will have problems with the allaround great team play!! North Judson wins 42-21

2A 

LCC @ Andrean: battle of two top football programs in the state! Great history! Great coaching! Great game! Drayk bowen is to much for LCC! Andrean wins 28-17

3A none

4A none

5A 

merrillville @ Valpo: earlier this season merrillville ran away with the game in the 2nd half! Both teams had injuries. Valpo was missing there starting RB! While merrillville was missing A LB and Justin Marshall was hampered by a injury! This game comes down to who’s defense is better and sorry to break it to you guys… but… Valpo can’t throw which makes them one dimensional. Merrillville has opened up there play book and is healthy for the 1st time since week 1. I’ll take the pirates running away in this game 42-14

Gimme Valpo +27.5.

5 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Tough call.  Although the "Region" encompasses Lake, Porter, and LaPorte Counties, NJ is in in Starke County to the Southeast.  

Depends which “Region” you’re talking about. The State divides Indiana into Regions for a number of governmental purposes. Region One is known as “Northwest Indiana,” and is comprised of the counties of Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Jasper, Newton, Pulaski, and Starke.

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

Depends which “Region” you’re talking about. The State divides Indiana into Regions for a number of governmental purposes. Region One is known as “Northwest Indiana,” and is comprised of the counties of Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Jasper, Newton, Pulaski, and Starke.

I always just assumed "the region" referred to the counties on central time.

I'll clarify by saying that Fort Wayne is more of a Colts town. Back when Indiana didn't have a football team, most fans gravitated toward Chicago. The Steelers also have a major presence in the Fort. I'd say Colts fans outnumber Bears fans 2-1 now. 

Disclaimer: I don't watch the NFL anymore. Someone else might be better equipped to answer this question.