Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Scores: Regional Championships

2 minutes ago, Grover said:

Where will they play?

I saw a tweet that said it will be at Castle, so like South, they will have to make the long trip down there. I don't know what it is, but every time South has played Castle in the state playoffs, it has always been at Newburgh. Maybe one of these days, the Knights will have to make the long road trip.

Edited by ptr

28 minutes ago, Bears62 said:

Jeff picked off in the red zone. Carroll likely just sealed the game

Listening to it online.  Really surprised that they'd risk that throw from the 15 with the time left and two timeouts. 

Latest score from Andrean-LCC was 30-12 Andrean with about 6 and a half left in the game.  With a sectional this season and one last season, LCC settling in for a longer haul in 2A.

3 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Huh, thanks for link, saw last minute. I'm interested in PF's take on this. Hope to hear his prospective on game. 

He'll probably disappear. I don't mind the guy, he has passion for his team. 

5 minutes ago, BTF said:

He'll probably disappear. I don't mind the guy, he has passion for his team. 

Yea, I understand. Just ribbing him a bit to see if he has perspective. Think he was calling for a margin of 24+???

Edited by psaboy

12 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Listening to it online.  Really surprised that they'd risk that throw from the 15 with the time left and two timeouts. 

Latest score from Andrean-LCC was 30-12 Andrean with about 6 and a half left in the game.  With a sectional this season and one last season, LCC settling in for a longer haul in 2A.

new cycle started this year, so they earned 1 point this year.  

14 minutes ago, foxbat said:

I don't know why Jeff would throw a pass.  It is a little like 1981 when Jeff threw a pick at the end of the game and lost to FW Snider 18-17.  But Jeff had to throw the ball back in 1981.  Jeff just can't make it past regional.

1 minute ago, Tippy said:

I don't know why Jeff would throw a pass.  It is a little like 1981 when Jeff threw a pick at the end of the game and lost to FW Snider 18-17.  But Jeff had to throw the ball back in 1981.  Jeff just can't make it past regional.

I was at that game in 1981, Memories !!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tippy said:

Didn’t they play again in 82?