Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

6A: Carroll vs Center Grove

2 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

I remember just short of 3 years ago when some parents at CG were calling for Coach Moore to retire.. not all parents but some were def not happy with him… what’s he do? Just produces 3 straight state championships… crazy! 

Game last year was a dropped pass away *followed by the next being an INT.... From being 2 of 4 instead of 3 Championships via CG 

• Disdain 2

1 minute ago, Footballking16 said:

I’ll assure you that an Irish player who gets two unsportsmanlike penalties like that is standing on the sideline without a helmet for the rest of the game. 

They were NOT Unsporting Behavior penalties.   Your 1st ridiculous comment.. immediate ejection of #1.  They were PF Penalties. 

2 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

Game last year was a dropped pass away *followed by the next being an INT.... From being 2 of 4 instead of 3 Championships via CG 

Did I miss something from the last 1:30 last year @temptation ?  Or are you just being an arse ...again

1 minute ago, Grover said:

I always told my kids that another word for "almost" is "didn't".

Agreed 

Just now, Yuccaguy said:

They were NOT Unsporting Behavior penalties.   Your 1st ridiculous comment.. immediate ejection of #1.  They were PF Penalties. 

#1 drilled the ball carrier going out of bounds and then stood over him and taunted him for his first flag and then drilled another ball carrier 3 yards out of bounds a few drives later. 

1 minute ago, Footballking16 said:

#1 drilled the ball carrier going out of bounds and then stood over him and taunted him for his first flag and then drilled another ball carrier 3 yards out of bounds a few drives later. 

Not an Unsporting Behavior penalty...learn the rules!

1 minute ago, Olympian06 said:

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle… shoulda coulda would.. tic tac toe, 3 in a row 

Absolutely correct.   But I am positive that I have an Aunt that has perhaps not 'literal' balls  ..  not called an aunt either.  😅

• Haha 2

Not sure if any Carroll fans post here but CG can relate to your tribute to Owen Scheele.  We had a player named Tyler Genneken who passed away and our 2013 season was dedicated to him.  We thought we were a team of destiny because of him.  Instead we had to find the meaning of the semi-state loss.

Tyler 3.jpeg

• Thanks 1