Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

6A: Carroll vs Center Grove

29 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Taunting isn’t unsporting behavior? Why am I even listening to you?

The officials did not call USC on him though. And for a point of clarification to your comment about an Irish player getting 2 USC calls standing next to the coaches……to clarify, 2 USC penalties by a player in a game is an automatic ejection from that game, and will sit the following game. So it would not be the coach’s call to have him standing there as you implied. 

1 minute ago, Irishman said:

The officials did not call USC on him though. And for a point of clarification to your comment about an Irish player getting 2 USC calls standing next to the coaches……to clarify, 2 USC penalties by a player in a game is an automatic ejection from that game, and will sit the following game. So it would not be the coach’s call to have him standing there as you implied. 

Wrong verbiage but my point stands as you and I both know what would happen if a player committed two dumb and reckless penalties like that. Done talking about it as this isn’t the place.

Congrats to CG on their 3-peat.

15 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Wrong verbiage but my point stands as you and I both know what would happen if a player committed two dumb and reckless penalties like that. Done talking about it as this isn’t the place.

Congrats to CG on their 3-peat.

RULES!!!  And the subsequent administration there of....are of primary importance as to the adjudication of an ejection of a participant....

Again...learn the damned rules and applications thereof!

5 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

RULES!!!  And the subsequent administration there of....are of primary importance as to the adjudication of an ejection of a participant....

Again...learn the damned rules and applications thereof!

I never called for the player to be ejected jack**. I said he should be standing on the sidelines for a series or two to calm down.

Learn to damned read.

1 minute ago, Footballking16 said:

I never called for the player to be ejected jack**. I said he should be standing on the sidelines for a series or two to calm down.

Learn to damned read.

Jackass?

Well that sums up your ignorance in one simple statement.   You said 2 Unsporting Behavior penalties 

Edited by Yuccaguy

1 minute ago, Footballking16 said:

I didn’t stutter.

The application to the rules and a coach exercising his judgement to sit an out of control player for a period of time aren’t mutually exclusive.

Oh so now you are coaching also?  

Damned shame he won the Phil M. Eskew Award also?

Guess you are an administrator and IHSAA Commissioner also.

Just give it up! 

Just now, Yuccaguy said:

Oh so now you are coaching also?  

Damned shame he won the Phil M. Eskew Award also?

Guess you are an administrator and IHSAA Commissioner also.

Just give it up! 

Lol. 

Winning the Eskew Award is irrelevant to the fact that two dumb…and reckless penalties were committed. Coaches don’t sit kids who make repeated mistakes? Does making a mistake on a football field automatically disqualify you from being a high character person? Have I suggested any of this at all?

You’re reaching.

Just now, Footballking16 said:

Lol. 

Winning the Eskew Award is irrelevant to the fact that two dumb…and reckless penalties were committed. Coaches don’t sit kids who make repeated mistakes? Does making a mistake on a football field automatically disqualify you from being a high character person? Have I suggested any of this at all?

You’re reaching.

IGNORAMUS = @Footballking16

Yes you have... the player is ejected!  The coaching staff should sit him to cool off.  

Personal fouls are ejectable. As YOU see them in this situation.   

The player is not 'teachable' by the educators on the Coaching Staff.  He is not looked upon as a major part of their ability to participate in an Interscholastic Athletic event, due a few minor transgressions ...which were penalized. 

It's all about YOUR implicit ability to psychologically make a decision about a 17 child at an athletic event, and be absolutely correct in your assessment.

You truly are a GOD!

1 minute ago, Yuccaguy said:

IGNORAMUS = @Footballking16

Yes you have... the player is ejected!  The coaching staff should sit him to cool off.  

Personal fouls are ejectable. As YOU see them in this situation.   

The player is not 'teachable' by the educators on the Coaching Staff.  He is not looked upon as a major part of their ability to participate in an Interscholastic Athletic event, due a few minor transgressions ...which were penalized. 

It's all about YOUR implicit ability to psychologically make a decision about a 17 child at an athletic event, and be absolutely correct in your assessment.

You truly are a GOD!

Oh the horror for suggesting that the coaching staff of a player who has committed two personal fouls for late hits out of bounds in about 6 minutes of game time sit out for a series or two to regain his composure.

Forgive me God.

Just now, Footballking16 said:

Oh the horror for suggesting that the coaching staff of a player who has committed two personal fouls for late hits out of bounds in about 6 minutes of game time sit out for a series or two to regain his composure.

Forgive me God.

YOU are the God.  

I bet that if you ever were an official...you NEVER advanced past a Sectional.   Any contrary comment to that?  Mr. Know It All.. 

2 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

So you’re a sh**y referee and even worse speller.

Thanks for clarifying.

Well I guess it's down to 'spell check' now.

Yeppers.  I am a terrible official, I have no idea of the rules, no idea of the situation that exists in the IHSAA's currently employed systems used to move crews forward, no idea of how to properly adjudicate an Interscholastic Athletic activity. 

A total idiot!  You win. 

And of course, you still have to pay to attend ..... I don't...  I GET paid.  If I don't...I get in free.

1 hour ago, Olympian06 said:

I remember just short of 3 years ago when some parents at CG were calling for Coach Moore to retire.. not all parents but some were def not happy with him… what’s he do? Just produces 3 straight state championships… crazy! 

Glad Grover clarified your statement. Very much exaggerated. CG is a community that loves Coach much more than for his accomplishments on the gridiron. It is a blessing to serve in the youth programs and watch some of his earlier players serve as coaches and board members giving back to the community and having Coach Moore heavily involved. It is a true family culture that Coach has built. He is loved by his Trojan family. 

1 minute ago, Yuccaguy said:

Well I guess it's down to 'spell check' now.

Yeppers.  I am a terrible official, I have no idea of the rules, no idea of the situation that exists in the IHSAA's currently employed systems used to move crews forward, no idea of how to properly adjudicate an Interscholastic Athletic activity. 

A total idiot!  You win. 

And of course, you still have to pay to attend ..... I don't...  I GET paid.  If I don't...I get in free.

I watched the game on TV tonight just like you did skip! You aren’t that special.

On 11/21/2022 at 11:16 AM, Komets2727 said:

So Carroll beats the #1 team in the state, HSE, in a game they controlled throughout, yet Center Grove is going to manhandle Carroll? Not following the logic here. CG may very well win this game, as almost every person predicted that HSE would beat Carroll, but give some respect to Carroll. They aren’t scrubs and beat a 6A powerhouse in convincing fashion.

Yes… 

2 hours ago, Yuccaguy said:

Game last year was a dropped pass away *followed by the next being an INT.... From being 2 of 4 instead of 3 Championships via CG 

And I can also talk about a couple other titles lost by CG (one in OT) by a combined total of 6 points that could have easily went the other way. But they didn’t.  Just like last didn’t end with a loss. A young man made a clutch play near the end. How about we celebrate the accomplishment??

Not sure where you were going with your comment to diminish , but it’s disappointing and a tad troublesome. 

• Like 1