Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A: Bishop Chatard vs Lawrenceburg

1 hour ago, Donnie Baker said:

Throw up some scores, I’m in a tree. 

I've been in Mass and it just let out.  Looks like the prayers of the faithful we're answered.  Pun intended.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I have great admiration for the Chatard program. Seen them numerous times over the years, a few of them up close and personal. Never seen them give anything but an all out effort. Always well coached. Consistently punch above their weight. Take on all comers. And their “standard” is nothing less than excellence. Congratulations to them!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Well…congrats Lawrenceburg.  I’m more impressed with your achievement….but that’s just me.

edit:

Great work and effort by the Chatard kids…not their fault the system stinks.

2nd this. Hats off to Lawrenceburg. Really good football team that laid it all out there. Absolutely nothing to hang your heads about. That was a state championship caliber team.

I hope Chatard wins regional next year, bumps to 4A, and stays there for good. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheDoctor22 said:

2nd this. Hats off to Lawrenceburg. Really good football team that laid it all out there. Absolutely nothing to hang your heads about. That was a state championship caliber team.

I hope Chatard wins regional next year, bumps to 4A, and stays there for good. 

I agree.  Lawrenceburg came out ready to play with a great game plan. Hats off to to those boys and the coaching staff.  Chatard just finds a way to get it done.  Overall a great game!

• Like 1

The first half was a slug fest. Lawrenceburg has a really nice running game. You can tell that those kids rep those plays a lot. They are very well coached and did not make may mistakes. Each team converted some big plays and the momentum swung back and forth a few times. It was a fun game to watch. Chatard’s passing game was the difference, though. When Lawrenceburg got behind by 10 it made for a very steep hill for them to climb. Throwing the ball just isn’t their game. It led to turnovers and that was the game. 3 second half INT’s (two of them on back to back possessions) really looked like it took the wind out of Lawrenceburg. No shame in having your only two losses of the year be to the 3A and 4A state champs. Much respect to those kids. 

PS: Some radio station in the Lawrenceburg area said BC players were like 9th graders and shouldn’t even bother showing up. That made it to the team during the week and really fueled their fire. Thanks for the bulletin board material. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Well…congrats Lawrenceburg.  I’m more impressed with your achievement….but that’s just me.

edit:

Great work and effort by the Chatard kids…not their fault the system stinks.

Been reading the message boards for a while. I wish you would give up on bashing Chatard in every comment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just a dad said:

@PeakedinHighscoolHe actually has a crush on BC and is just lashing out because the love isn’t returned so he blames “the system”. He probably cries himself to sleep at night while clinging to his favorite BC tshirt.

Well played….Cover 0. I here by declare, though the power vested in me by the state  of Indiana, that from this day forward, “Just a Dad” shall be called “Cover 0”

@Titan32Like a spurned 5 year old that has a crush on his babysitter. You want to be welcomed and embraced but you keep screwing it up by trying to be tough. Come here, big guy, you can sit next to me and cry. I won’t judge you.

PS: They did play man with some Cover Zero. It didn’t work out too well. So call me whatever you like but you are going to have to call BC State Champions for another year.

Edited by Just a dad
Spelling error

1 hour ago, Just a dad said:

@Titan32Like a spurned 5 year old that has a crush on his babysitter. You want to be welcomed and embraced but you keep screwing it up by trying to be tough. Come here, big guy, you can sit next to me and cry. I won’t judge you.

PS: They did play man with some Cover Zero. It didn’t work out too well. So call me whatever you like but you are going to have to call BC State Champions for another year.

Cover zero…people are just different where ever you come from.  You have no idea what I want…and what a bizarre statement.  I also won’t lower myself to name calling like you have done.  (Maybe a permanent nickname though 🤪) The Chatard kids and staff did a great job.  Congrats to them on number 15, 16 or whatever it is. I have all the respect in the world for Chatard.  I am embarrassed for our state association and the position they have put them in however.