Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2A: Andrean vs Mater Dei

2 minutes ago, DACNUT said:

He was hurt a few weeks ago. That doesn’t deny the fact that Mater Dei is the better team, but he wouldn’t be going down on first contact with no leg drive, other than an illegal hit, he played tentatively most of game. 

Im not an Andrean person, but it’s known he was injured a few weeks ago.

How many yards last week?  Come on.

2 minutes ago, temptation said:

How many yards last week?  Come on.

Against LCC a couple of weeks ago, he put up over 220 on 25 carries and a pair of TDs, 10 tackles, and a pair of picks.

He gets tackled and flops like a WR, no leg drive, typical of my knee hurts more today than last week, against an inferior opponent. I’m sure we will find out he has some type of extra injury. Last week was for Mr. Football. 

Edited by DACNUT

1 minute ago, DACNUT said:

He gets tackled and flops like a WR, no leg drive, typical of my knee hurts more today than last week, against an inferior opponent. I’m sure we will find out he has some type of extra injury,

Maybe, but even if he was 110%, Andrean was not beating MD. 

1 minute ago, tango said:

Apparently all you gotta do is write a check for tuition and the titles just appear. 

2 of 8 chances is ONE hell of a check to write!   Let's cut all the PP stuff out, and celebrate the MD win in 2022? 

Very proud of a school that I have a limited experience with (due to distance and sport).  But they are a wonderful institution, and have molded kids into what we all should aspire to.  Congratulations!  

It wasn’t meant as a bash, it was to highlight he was injured. Yes he will be good, football and baseball. Go back and look at any post here to see what bashing is going on. Congrats to him on a great HS career and big props to Mater Dei on a dominating win, great way to start of championship weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, DACNUT said:

It wasn’t meant as a bash, it was to highlight he was injured. Yes he will be good, football and baseball. Go back and look at any post here to see what bashing is going on. Congrats to him on a great HS career and big props to Mater Dei on a dominating win, great way to start of championship weekend.

I don't think that YOU have anything to add extra regarding your perspective.  Just understand that "some" here have to raise the testosterone level in order to try and get a RISE.  

I appreciate your comment, and yes his injury situation was a very impactful turn in the offensive (and defensive) scheme that Andrean undertook.  

4 minutes ago, temptation said:

Just saying…if the injury happened “a few weeks ago” you can’t break out that card only when it’s convenient.

If I’m not mistaken, the injury occurred last week at semi-state. The Andrean announce team seemed pretty concerned and it was a lower leg injury. Kudos to Bowen for playing through it! He’s a tough tough kid. Congrats to MD! Well deserved! 

3 minutes ago, 07_statechamp54 said:

If I’m not mistaken, the injury occurred last week at semi-state. The Andrean announce team seemed pretty concerned and it was a lower leg injury. Kudos to Bowen for playing through it! He’s a tough tough kid. Congrats to MD! Well deserved! 

If so, I stand corrected.  Just repeating what was mentioned above.