Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Should Sectionals be Gerrymanderd?

14 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

They supposedly rotate the sectional alignments by starting in the NE, SE, NW, NE, and Central in different years. I believe this is how it was justified having Roncalli, Chatard, and Brebeuf? in one of the early alignments.

Oddly "strange" how that looks like Sectional 28 ... with Roncalli in the role of Guerin.

20 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

They supposedly rotate the sectional alignments by starting in the NE, SE, NW, NE, and Central in different years. I believe this is how it was justified having Roncalli, Chatard, and Brebeuf? in one of the early alignments.

I think ur right... It's Built in... ...... SYSTEMIC.....

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

And it's missing Hamilton Heights.............

Well you guys are going to have to get SF'd ... or just F'd as some might refer to it ... so you can get up on that 4A Sectional of Death action. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Really?  U think that would hold up?   Doesn't pass the smell test..... hmmmm

I think what @Bobref's getting at ... and by the way, he really does need to get that "Law of Unintended Consequences" copyrighted as it plays out so much in Indiana football and someone is bound to steal it and make a t-shirt with it ... is there's plenty of stuff that tends to be done that seemingly fixes a problem and/or, probably more importantly sometimes,  "sticks it to someone" only to see another bigger or similar issue pop up. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, foxbat said:

I think what @Bobref's getting at ... and by the way, he really does need to get that "Law of Unintended Consequences" copyrighted as it plays out so much in Indiana football and someone is bound to steal it and make a t-shirt with it ... is there's plenty of stuff that tends to be done that seemingly fixes a problem and/or, probably more importantly sometimes,  "sticks it to someone" only to see another bigger or similar issue pop up. 

I got him making light of it... However:  It's gone on since day one.... "They" r well aware it's been n issue... Since Day 1  "They" have designed a Systemic System that perpetuates it.  I don't believe "They r that Ignorant"  It's way past time to Fix it..... 

12 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

I got him making light of it... However:  It's gone on since day one.... "They" r well aware it's been n issue... Since Day 1  "They" have designed a Systemic System that perpetuates it.  I don't believe "They r that Ignorant"  It's way past time to Fix it..... 

They are going to fix it!  They are going to move all the p/p's to 6a and if they win in 6a they will kick them out of the Ihsaa just like they did to Cathedral and other Catholic schools until 1942.

1 minute ago, Tippy said:

They are going to fix it!  They are going to move all the p/p's to 6a and if they win in 6a they will kick them out of the Ihsaa just like they did to Cathedral and other Catholic schools until 1942.

IND is past alot worse than that... least I'd like to think so... 

2 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Yes...I know the history.. pop graduated WL May 43... was involved w opening LCC....

Wow!  You sure do know the history.  I am not going to say any more about it.  My uncle was in the LCC class of 59.  Went two years to Jeff and two years to LCC