Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

RIDICULOUS Ticketmaster Fee$

On 11/21/2022 at 6:54 PM, Impartial_Observer said:

Ticketmaster is a giant monopoly that grifts money from patrons, venues, and acts, produces nothing, adds little to no value, and are in general a PITA for everyone involved. 

Ticketmaster recently had a BOGO event for some concerts, most of whom a lot of us probably never have heard of. One guy posted that he bought two tickets for one of these shows, so he actually just paid for one ticket for this special event. However, the Ticketmaster total fees were more than the second ticket that he got for free! 

It's too bad that the IHSAA has linked up with this organization. Just sell the tickets at the schools like in the past.

4 hours ago, WestfieldRocks said:

Ticketmaster recently had a BOGO event for some concerts, most of whom a lot of us probably never have heard of. One guy posted that he bought two tickets for one of these shows, so he actually just paid for one ticket for this special event. However, the Ticketmaster total fees were more than the second ticket that he got for free! 

It's too bad that the IHSAA has linked up with this organization. Just sell the tickets at the schools like in the past.

Freakin scalpers !!!  I wave my Fickle Finger of Fate at Ticketmaster

1 hour ago, ASJCPUMA said:

Does not Lucas Oil control the ticket process?

Not once you use a third-party that has fine print in the contract.

Edit: At least TM didn't do that competitive pricing thing and price five year old kids right out of LOS.

Edited by foxbat

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Can't you just buy your ticket for $15.00 when you arrive at Lucas Oil Stadium?

Can't speak for the other games, but it was about a 30 minute line to get tickets for the 4A game right before kickoff. Lots of upset fans missing the first part of the game because it was a mess getting tickets. I miss the days of walking up with cash or card and getting handed a ticket...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, npcougar15 said:

Can't speak for the other games, but it was about a 30 minute line to get tickets for the 4A game right before kickoff. Lots of upset fans missing the first part of the game because it was a mess getting tickets. I miss the days of walking up with cash or card and getting handed a ticket...

Or like Old School......   purchase your tickets at the High School Athletic Office during the week prior to the game.

They do have a thing called FedEx Overnight.  They know the teams playing in the Finals on Saturday morning after Semi-State games.  Print them in Saturday...FEDEX them out to schools to arrive at the schools on Monday Morning.   Sell the tickets all week long for the state finals.

Oh yeah..... that means people won't get their cut of the PIE ($$$)...  I forgot that little tidbit!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tscurlo2019

3 minutes ago, Tscurlo2019 said:

Or like Old School......   purchase your tickets at the High School Athletic Office during the week prior to the game.

They do have a think called FedEx Overnight.  They know the teams playing in the Finals on Saturday morning after Semi-State games.  Print them in Saturday...FEDEX them out to schools to arrive at the schools on Monday Morning.   Sell the tickets all week long for the state finals.

Oh yeah..... that means people won't get their cut of the PIE ($$$)...  I forgot that little tidbit!!!!!!!!!

Only electronic tickets allowed. No more Old School. Welcome to Y2K.