Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Ah, Merrillville…

On 11/22/2022 at 1:31 PM, Piratefan101 said:

I haven’t disappeared and that other tag isn’t me. I been here. I’m actually in the hospital. Been really sick and had surgery 

If you look at it. It says they were suspended this year and are in probation. Problem is. The transfers we got for this year didn’t play they were only given JV eligible. So they will be here next year. We still have 3-5 more good years coming. Especially with the rest of 5A not looking strong 

I get it. I was briefly hospitalized with a bad case of Limp Lip, a very rare condition, after Pioneer was upset by LCC in the 2005 sectional final. 

1 hour ago, AG said:

I get it. I was briefly hospitalized with a bad case of Limp Lip, a very rare condition, after Pioneer was upset by LCC in the 2005 sectional final. 

No actually I was in hospital had to get my gallbladder removed. I had gal stones. And while I was in hospital my grandma passed away from cancer. So just been a rough few weeks. This and Fb was just a little distraction that I needed so thanks guys you all helped 

On 11/25/2022 at 9:29 AM, Justasportsfan said:

Why has Adams central not moved up due to sf? Cutoff for enrollment? They seem to be at or near semi state every year..

Simply being at semistate (regional championship) isn't enough to trigger the Success Factor. Now, winning back-to-back semistates as they have would, but AC will benefit from doing that while being split between realignments. Because this is the first year of a two-year cycle, whatever happened in 2021 is meaningless. Should AC win another semistate (or state) title next season, then they will get factored up.

Yet another example of why a two year cycle is stupid.  If SF points is going to be the system, it needs to be AT LEAST 3...preferably 4+.  You could reclassify by enrollment every 2 years, and apply SF points every 4 (or even a rolling 4 year cycle).

• Like 2