Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

So, while the debate over recruiting continues ................

14 hours ago, superjay said:

Affiliation doesn’t necessarily mean they went to school there.  I see a player listed at a specific parish than never went to school there.  That’s a bit misleading.  

What is misleading? If they are a member of a parish they are a member of a parish. I am sure there are kids that attend the local township school and are members of the parish yet attend the Parochial High School when the time comes. There are also kids that attend the parish school but when it comes time for High School they attend the local Township school instead of the Parish Parochial High School. Is there a difference or should it only work one way?

Edited by FastpacedO
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, FastpacedO said:

What is misleading? If they are a member of a parish they are a member of a parish. I am sure there are kids that attend the local township school and are members of the parish yet attend the Parochial High School when the time comes. There are also kids that attend the parish school but when it comes time for High School they attend the local Township school instead of the Parish Parochial High School. Is there a difference or should it only work one way?

Of interest is the notion that somehow or another parochial schools "steal" the public school talent, but as you pointed out, many of these kids are parishioners before they ever attend any school; public or private.

9 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Of interest is the notion that somehow or another parochial schools "steal" the public school talent, but as you pointed out, many of these kids are parishioners before they ever attend any school; public or private.

100% agree. Also of interest is 30 8th graders attend St (insert parochial elementary) and 10 of them attend (insert Parochial Deanery High School) 20 of them do not and attend (insert local Public Township High School) would those be considered stolen from the Parochial School?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

I don't see these issues in other diocese.  Why is Indianapolis so different?

You mean Catholic kids who belong to a parish going to public schools instead of Catholic schools? Happens all the time down here...

2 hours ago, tango said:

You mean Catholic kids who belong to a parish going to public schools instead of Catholic schools? Happens all the time down here...

Happens all the time everywhere. 🙂

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 5:24 AM, Donnie Baker said:

You can’t kill Donnie Baker. STATE LAW!

Donnie!!  Get out of that love triangle buddy!! 

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/docs-bob-tom-comedian-shot-at-after-caught-by-husband-while-having-affair-with-high-school-sweetheart-in-indianapolis?utm_source=wxin_app&utm_medium=social&utm_content=share-link

• Haha 4

On 1/13/2023 at 6:29 PM, Bash Riprock said:

She toad me she was single now. I swear to God she did 

• Haha 2