Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC 2023

1 hour ago, JQWL said:

Not to change the subject because I'm glad Coach Messmer if feeling good and is refreshed and ready to go. 

Does anyone have photos of how the Hatchet Hallow renovation is coming?

https://www.washtimesherald.com/sports/local_sports/more-progress-at-hatchet-hollow/article_bc573cac-e9c5-11ed-96ad-5bc0f7683f16.html?utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR3j3SOAU2jNHCJtV4ZPOuyrVWem7BzU5GWE0h4lnTA-pI5ATEI3VF_koUg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

We are glad to have him, this is an excellent pick up for us.

Actual release to the QB club:

image.thumb.png.715be5681411ae49fab86da4e484d7e5.png

It’s time to add some Red, White & Blue to this suit!

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Luke Messmer as our new Strength & Conditioning Coach and Assistant Football Coach at Heritage Hills High School!

Coach Messmer is a former Southridge Raider student-athlete who has spent time teaching and coaching at Heritage Hills, Wood Memorial, and Mount Vernon.

His experience and proven success is going to be a great addition to our program. 

We look forward to kicking off the summer workouts right with Coach Messmer leading the way!

Good to see HH investing in the S&C program which benefits all students. I wish more schools could do the same. 

I thought HH already had a S&C coach. Coach Mundy? I think? Where did he go? 

11 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

Good to see HH investing in the S&C program which benefits all students. I wish more schools could do the same. 

Zollman I think was the name.

30 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

Zollman is gone at the end of the year as I understand it.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JQWL said:

Not to change the subject because I'm glad Coach Messmer if feeling good and is refreshed and ready to go. 

Does anyone have photos of how the Hatchet Hallow renovation is coming?

I could be wrong but I don't believe Coach Messmer ever moved to Mt. Vernon. So if he was making the drive from Dubois County to Mt. Vernon everyday this move will allow him much more family time one would think...

38 minutes ago, Cappy said:

I could be wrong but I don't believe Coach Messmer ever moved to Mt. Vernon. So if he was making the drive from Dubois County to Mt. Vernon everyday this move will allow him much more family time one would think...

He currently lives in Lynnville (I think). He is from Huntingburg.....my guess is that he will likely move over this way a little closer, but that is just a guess.

Edited by HHPatriots

16 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I will boil this down.  GS is going to be hard to beat.  HH will be MUCH improved.

I like NP on the small side.

Big School top tier GS and HH.

Small School top tier NP and SR.

My thoughts and what i have heard....

Big School

GS is preseason favorite

HH lost some good seniors but have really high hopes for some underclassmen

MtV only lost 4 seniors, supposed to be their year... lost HC

BV lost arguably the best player in the conference, but I'm sure they still have plenty of talent

P and W will both struggle...

Small School

SR returns a lot and should be an excellent team

NP lost two one way players, high expectations but got curbstomped by SR last year. Lots to prove

SS and Tec both had good/great seasons last year but both lost a lot!

TC and FP should both improve this year

PC is PC and will struggle

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I'm not ready to jump on the Mt. Vernon train.  I would bet a significant sum of cash that HH beat them handily in game 1.

And you would LOSE that bet - as we (SR) open up with HH week 1 @ the Jungle thanks to Tecumseh being added and scheduling shuffling. 

Could/Should be one of the more marquee match-ups around the State in week 1 - but I wouldn't pay it much attention as we're not suppose to be any good, ever. 

12 hours ago, jets said:

And you would LOSE that bet - as we (SR) open up with HH week 1 @ the Jungle thanks to Tecumseh being added and scheduling shuffling. 

Could/Should be one of the more marquee match-ups around the State in week 1 - but I wouldn't pay it much attention as we're not suppose to be any good, ever. 

You got me boss..I haven’t checked out this years modified schedule yet.  Was going from memory on last years schedule.  Week one sounds like a great matchup.  That said, I would pick SR and HH to be better than MV.

Edited by Titan32

5 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

You got me boss..I haven’t checked out this years modified schedule yet.  Was going from memory on last years schedule.  Week one sounds like a great matchup.  That said, I would pick SR and HH to be better than MV.

And you need to find that guy that said SR wouldn’t be very good…he/she/they is off their rocker lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

And you need to find that guy that said SR wouldn’t be very good…he/she/they is off their rocker lol.

I've never seen it posted, usually the SR post are about how they should be in the Big School division because the Little School division doesn't offer them enough competition. 

11 minutes ago, Cappy said:

I've never seen it posted, usually the SR post are about how they should be in the Big School division because the Little School division doesn't offer them enough competition. 

I think Southridge should play in the Big school division. The Little school division doesn't offer enough competition.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Serious statement, I've always thought Perry Central would fit in real well with the Small PAC division. All their games except for Pike Central would be an easy drive on 64. Would still have Tell City as a rival. More opponents would be on Central Time Zone than what they have in the PLAC.

Then Southridge would get bumped up to the big division.

5 minutes ago, JQWL said:

Then Southridge would get bumped up to the big division.

Depending on year it could be Pike Central getting "bumped" up, them and SR are real close in enrollment. 

SR already plays GS, HH, and Boonville not sure what the benefit for them to change divisions would be?