Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CG adds St. Edwards (OH)

Clash of Titans.  Edge definitely goes to St. Ed's.  I still can't believe BD dropped CG.  Makes no sense, except for the obvious disdain that alot of the MIC schools have for CG. Their schedule is going to be in flux 365 days a year now. Roncalli needs to man-up and schedule the Trojans.

Still rather them play an Indiana school. I know it’s a big time matchup and I know for CG’s sake that they are struggling to find games. I love INDIANA high school football. I don’t mind these matchups every so often but I feel people want them all the time now. 

It is ridiculous that these “MIC” schools won’t play CG or Carmel. Seems more towards CG. 

• Like 1

I wish there was a venue in Indiana that would look at a weekend and bring in some top teams.  I am not sure if you could do this but think if ND hosted 2-3-2 games on Fri- Sat- Sun bringing in teams from all over to play teams in the country that play allover.  Like the used to in Cincinnati

20 hours ago, ragdoll said:

Kudos to CG for playing St. Edward. An aggressive, competitive mindset. 

I agree, this is a great match up. Unlike the 50 burger that IMG is going to beat Ben Davis by.  I respect Ben Davis for playing IMG but it’s going to be over by the end of the 1st quarter.  

• Like 1