Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Ft. Wayne area looks to be the Bee's Knees of hot recruits next year

The two Fort Wayne kids are ranked as the 3rd and 17th best receivers in the country. Not bad. Would be nice to see Notre Dame close the deal on both of them, but it appears Ohio State will come across state lines and hijack one of them. 

1 hour ago, BTF said:

Are the Legends going to stake their claim as the Top team in 5a like they did last year?

I don't think they will be the top 5A dog in the area. I feel last year was their better chance. I really liked the RB Lambert. I believe he graduated, thought he had FBS potential, maybe not P-5, but MAC type??

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

I don't think they will be the top 5A dog in the area. I feel last year was their better chance. I really liked the RB Lambert. I believe he graduated, thought he had FBS potential, maybe not P-5, but MAC type??

There's something different about North Side since Ben Johnson took over. In good way. 

20 hours ago, BTF said:

There's something different about North Side since Ben Johnson took over. In good way. 

Yes, I agree, good hire for the North, SAC is better with them playing good. I would think there are other FBS potential recruits in the FWA Metroplex?? Just don't know where to look. Anyone have any good sites for that?

On 2/13/2023 at 6:56 PM, PantherPride said:

Northwood is a hour from Ft Wayne and 30 minutes from South Bend. It’s not a Ft Wayne school.  Will be weird to see all the college’s coming through Nappanee this fall. 

22 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Friends, I understand, hence why I said, close enough, it was a way for me to highlight northern Indiana players 

carry on 

Most of us knew what you meant. 

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2023 at 5:25 PM, Boilernation said:

I was not expecting to see a rural Amish community with two 3 star WR’s. They finally run out of Yoders?

Another Amish hotbed is Barr-Reeve HS in Montgomery.  They don't have a football team, but if they did...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robert said:

And I was wondering aboout 8th graders at Northwood Middle School across from Dwenger. 

They're probably 8th graders at Northwood for a reason. Either they just want to be a part of the public school system or they don't have $10,000 per year to go to one of Dwenger's feeders. They'll just go to that school down the street called Northrop. 

Edited by BTF

3 hours ago, BTF said:

They're probably 8th graders at Northwood for a reason. Either they just want to be a part of the public school system or they don't have $10,000 per year to go to one of Dwenger's feeders. They'll just go to that school down the street called Northrop. 

Northwood middle school feeds into North Side.

12 hours ago, Mebuck said:

Northwood middle school feeds into North Side.

Thanks for the correction. I guess I always thought since, they were a mile down the street and in the same zip code as Northrop, that they fed into them.