Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Ben Davis has its man…

8 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Not sure "life lessons" should be part of the core missions statement of government schools.

OK, call it “growing up.” But I think, at bottom, your concept of the mission of a high school is narrower than mine.

22 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

thanks....sounds like we had different experiences as it was more than comradery for my children and myself.  I guess my expectation is that good coaches should teach you more than the game, as most people will stop playing the game when high school ends, so what does a person really take with them to apply to life?  I don't think it matters if the entity is a private or public, as I think we'd all agree that much of education occurs outside of the classroom.  Maybe call it a tangible benefit, such as icing on a cake.

This is an example of a GREAT coach....he is teaching his team way more than the game of hoops.  This is something they will carry with them always.....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

After several conversations with Coach Mann, I really am excited for the 2023 season. I think he's going to do a great job as a head coach.

Can you tell us what his role in the building will be?? Will he be continuing his position as a math teacher?