Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

5 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

What is sad is that you really believe you know Howe.......sad.

Further, you believe you are smarter and more refined....sad again.

Most of the GID self proclaimed "deep thinkers" are nothing more than typical libtards. They were whipped into a frenzy by the left wing fake news propaganda machine and actually believed Mueller was an honest man of integrity and was going to take Trump down. 

44 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

So your age makes you an authority on racism then?  Kind of makes sense from a "wisdom" perspective.

The "quite old" referred to your junior high debate shtick ... not my age.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/28/2019 at 10:19 AM, foxbat said:

The "quite old" referred to your junior high debate shtick ... not my age.

Sorry, I thought the GID was primarily for entertainment purposes.  Also sorry you hold junior high debate in such disdain.....................

• Disdain 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

Sorry, I thought the GID was primarily for entertainment purposes.  Also sorry you hold junior high debate in such disdain.....................

Still awaiting the entertainment.  I love junior high debate ... practiced by junior high students 

6 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I posted a cowpie! We debated feces.....but I will admit, it's junior high level entertainment. 

Oh, I find you quite entertaining IO. 😀

Others, not so much.

25 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

You probably need to go somewhere more highbrow than the GID then.  Perhaps a message board for MENSA members.................

31 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

?  If you are going to sling insults and/or snide remarks at least have the courage to actually say it to that person's "face".

Oh, my bad ... you're not as entertaining as @Impartial_Observer.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Great read. 

Never got the chance to see Zeppelin live, was able to catch Robert Plant at MSA back in 85.

I heard from friends that he puts on a great show.  Never saw him or Zeppelin live, but had friends in another band that used to play a lot of Plant and Zeppelin in their sets back in college.  I liked his later stuff from Now and Zen and Manic Nirvana, but there's something about Pictures at Eleven that's unrefined and gritty, in a good way, that always intrigued me.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, foxbat said:

I heard from friends that he puts on a great show.  Never saw him or Zeppelin live, but had friends in another band that used to play a lot of Plant and Zeppelin in their sets back in college.  I liked his later stuff from Now and Zen and Manic Nirvana, but there's something about Pictures at Eleven that's unrefined and gritty, in a good way, that always intrigued me.

I still have the first three on vinyl, I'd have to do some searching on CD's of the later albums. I loved the early albums. 

• Like 1