Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indy Lutheran Good at Baseball?

They could be on track to match Luers if so. Impressive to say the least. Definitely have to be the favorites again this fall for their 3rd straight.

1 hour ago, whiteshoes said:

So much for the 'success factor"   LOL

Can't say anything because we've benefited as well. Just so happened that Lutheran has been better the last 2 state championship games. The 1st game was pretty close & feel like we let that one slip away. This past fall is a different story. We felt more like Southwood did yesterday on the court. Don't forget Lutheran had an individual wrestling state champion as well. That's really hard to do anymore as as a 1A school. AC has a rich wrestling tradition for years and we only have 1 state champion wrestler before I was born and I'll be 33 come December. 

9 hours ago, Basementbias said:

AC has a rich wrestling tradition for years and we only have 1 state champion wrestler before I was born and I'll be 33 come December. 

Assuming that is Adams Central...I remember a heavyweight winning state in the 70s that I think was from AC but I'm not sure.  Was the guy you referenced a heavyweight?

4 hours ago, Grover said:

Assuming that is Adams Central...I remember a heavyweight winning state in the 70s that I think was from AC but I'm not sure.  Was the guy you referenced a heavyweight?

No I believe he was our first Placer finishing 4th in 77. Our only champ was in 1985 at 105lbs.

1 hour ago, Grover said:

Okay thanks.  I could be wrong about him winning.  I'm pretty sure he was from AC.  I was in middle school.  State finals were at Southport.  I'm old.   Memory is slipping.

Looked it up on Indianamat to verify. I'm not very well liked over there! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1