Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Arsenal Tech HFB job

4 hours ago, coachmorales said:

Please forgive my inquisitive nature but has Arsenal Tech named a new head football coach yet?

And what is taking so long?

Tech has not had an AD for a while (appointed one in the last couple of weeks), so I would assume that might be a factor. 

Edited by BDGiant93
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

I think Coach Gamble will be committed to it. 

I mean, it could also be a stepping stone job is he goes in there and has success immediately...however that is defined at Tech these days.

Tech has had 9 head coaches in the last 20 years...so less than 3 years isn't really that unrealistic.

2 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

perhaps, with the loyalty of an alum to the program giving him his first chance will not have him looking elsewhere even with success, I am taking the OVER and then some 

He wanted to be a head coach. He was a finalist at BD. He's going to get a lot of support from folks. I think students will buy in. You're right though, Tech's a challenge.

Just now, BDGiant93 said:

He wanted to be a head coach. He was a finalist at BD. He's going to get a lot of support from folks. I think students will buy in. You're right though, Tech's a challenge.

I quoted the wrong person. Was replying to @temptation

2 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

I quoted the wrong person. Was replying to @temptation

I’ll take the under just to be contrarian.

Everyone has a “dream job” until a better offer comes along.

If he comes in and is successful as you guys are predicting, he will be on many short lists for better gigs in no time.