Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills to play Barr-Reeve

Per Barr-Reeve basketball Twitter the teams will play a 2 year series beginning in 2019-20, First game will be at Heritage Hills and likely before Christmas.

As far as I know the two schools have only played twice in Varsity basketball. 1983-84 Season Heritage Hills defeated the Vikings 44-42 1984-85 Season Barr-Reeve beat the Patriots 49-39.

Patriots have a major upgrade to their schedule  and most of the additions are before New Years.

Patriots will also be in the HOF playing Silver Creek and a 2nd opponent, Not official yet but heard they will also play Bosse and a game in the Forum Tipoff Classic at Southport.

Cant wait for the entire schedule to be released but sounds like major overhaul to prepare them for the post season run for a team that won 42 games the past 2 seasons and will have a 4th year starter, 2 3rd year startersw and a 2nd year starter returning.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DaveMosbey said:

Per Barr-Reeve basketball Twitter the teams will play a 2 year series beginning in 2019-20, First game will be at Heritage Hills and likely before Christmas.

As far as I know the two schools have only played twice in Varsity basketball. 1983-84 Season Heritage Hills defeated the Vikings 44-42 1984-85 Season Barr-Reeve beat the Patriots 49-39.

Patriots have a major upgrade to their schedule  and most of the additions are before New Years.

Patriots will also be in the HOF playing Silver Creek and a 2nd opponent, Not official yet but heard they will also play Bosse and a game in the Forum Tipoff Classic at Southport.

Cant wait for the entire schedule to be released but sounds like major overhaul to prepare them for the post season run for a team that won 42 games the past 2 seasons and will have a 4th year starter, 2 3rd year startersw and a 2nd year starter returning.

I checked the Bosse schedule on their website and it has them playing at USI on November 29th. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dawgs said:

I checked the Bosse schedule on their website and it has them playing at USI on November 29th. 

That's  what I heard Heritage Hills will play Bosse in the River City Classic at USI to open season. Kind of cool open with team that knocked you out previous season.