Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Shut Up And Take My Money Thread

Muda69

48 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Who down votes this? Flatearthers? Moonlanding hoaxers?

Night Hawk, aka BARRYOSAMA, has been systematically down voting virtually every post I make for several weeks now.   Here is screenshot of today's activity so far:

nighthawktroll.thumb.jpg.5beb06593de8257e92fe6efee148bd22.jpg

• Disdain 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE everything about this car, except the spoiler. It just seems to not fit, or be out of place. 

https://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Ford-shows-most-powerful-street-legal-Mustang-14280473.php?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com

here is another link if the facebook one I just posted does not work. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/business/ford-mustang-shelby-gt500/index.html

FTA: “The car starts at $73,995 including shipping and a $2,600 gas-guzzler tax. Ford says it hasn't finished fuel economy tests.” 

I love that line about not finishing the fuel economy tests lol. I stayed away from the 5.0 because of how bad it was, I cannot imagine what this thing will get. Of course, anyone who buys one of these is not even thinking or caring about fuel economy. But damn, just take my money. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This $180 Dart Blaster Is More Powerful Than Anything Nerf's Ever Made: https://gizmodo.com/this-180-dart-blaster-is-more-powerful-than-anything-n-1838035684

n5lwt0kcwckaoomrrwzm.jpg

Despite designs that often make them look like they’re part of the US military’s advanced arsenal, Nerf’s dart-blasters are just toys, and as a result their performance often disappoints compared to other mock weapons like paintball guns or Airsoft rifles. That’s not the case with Dart Zone’s new PRO MK-1 blaster. At $180 it’s targeted at the most devoted dart blaster enthusiasts and offers enough power and accuracy to make you wonder if you should actually call it a toy.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

• 1 month later...

I figured this could go in this thread because HBO is a paid service:

Two very, very good HBO series just finished their seasons last night:

Succession only got better during it's second season.   Highly recommended!  Great drama, dark humor abounds, with fantastic performances by Brian Cox and Jeremy Strong. 

Danny McBride's The Righteous Gemstones just finished it's inaugural season.  Very funny stuff,  hope there will be a season #2.

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Proudly:  

Anything Baseball Card related:    I have been back at it now since 2013.    I log them into my Beckett account.  Currently I have logged 23,780 unique baseball cards, counting duplicates 41,950 total thus far.   I am very behind from the last year or so plus all the garbage cardboard card from my youth in the late 80s and 90s that are worthless when the hobby bottomed out.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

My list of schools that are now "dead" to me has grown by 3 after last night

BYU

Buffalo

worst offender: Wright St. 

Joins the Color Brown, also the college and Northeastern from previous Month list 

Carry on 

Are we going to need to send in the online betting intervention team? 😃

• Haha 1

I got a 50 dollar drone for Xmas from father in law 3 Xmas ago, it was decent day out, sunny, no snow,  we took it outside,  legit, lost it and crashed it behind some houses in a farm field, I would say only 200 or so yards away from my house, I searched for HOURS for that thing......   used it for about 4 minutes total.   Felt horrible.