Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DanteEstonia

Is there an equivalent to John Harrell's site for IN HS BB?

I'm not aware of one but if there is and someone shares the info I can get permission to link.

Chris J had a buddy at one time I remember ran a site, I want to say IHSB ??  see what google says here 

I think it is no longer, page would load

Its  almost impossible to get accurate records for baseball  even Maxpreps  is incomplete I couldn't even find accurate conference standings this past season.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dave mosbey said:

Its  almost impossible to get accurate records for baseball  even Maxpreps  is incomplete I couldn't even find accurate conference standings this past season.

My high school conference, the CBC (Central Buckeye Conf.) does a really nice job of tracking the standing of every sport. Of course its only for the conference teams (and its in Ohio) but it's an example. If any did that here even though it only covered a portion of the state It would make a nice reference.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DK_Barons said:

My high school conference, the CBC (Central Buckeye Conf.) does a really nice job of tracking the standing of every sport. Of course its only for the conference teams (and its in Ohio) but it's an example. If any did that here even though it only covered a portion of the state It would make a nice reference.

The PAC has the standings for every sport on their website but they don't update throughout the season , After the season ends they post the all-conference teams and the standings are listed on that page.

The best I could come up with is http://ihsbca.org/records/  however the records are not all complete. For example Southridge and Tecumseh was rained out this year. They made up the game and Southridge won. On this page no score is listed and it does not show the rescheduled date.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 5:42 AM, dave mosbey said:

Unfortunately, Maxpreps is the most accurate of anything.

Not even the IHSBCA has accurate records which is why their polls are always terrible.