Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4A South Semistate: #3 New Palestine at #1 East Central

1 minute ago, SIR IRISH said:

What a total beat down.....wow!  EC is that good.

Has New Pal taken a beating like that in the playoffs, ever?

Probably not like that but New Pal was down 49-7 to East one year when Markell Jones was the RB for East, and East Beat #1 New Pal a few years later 35-7 in New Pal… but 49-0 and 500 yards rushing it utter domination. I expected EC to win but not like this.  

7 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

Northwood has some serious athletes so I doubt 49-0 is happening again…

We will find out Saturday November 25th at 3pm what Northwoods athletes have for the machine that is East Central. My first thought is Northwood is not ready for what they will see from East Central (physically along the lines as well as Brotherton and Ringer).

Interesting stat. East Central in the tournament is averaging 52.2 points and only giving up an average of 6.8 points. They have pitched shutouts in 2 of the 5 games (2 of the other 3 the opponent scored 7 points). Northwood is averaging 41.6 points and giving up an average of 17 points.

For the record while many picked East Central to beat New Palestine, nobody expected 49-0. This is the first time in Coach Ralph's 11 year coaching career at New Pal that the Dragons have been shut out (very impressive). In the tournament New Pal was averaging 44.75 points and only allowing 3 points.  

10 minutes ago, FastpacedO said:

We will find out Saturday November 25th at 3pm what Northwoods athletes have for the machine that is East Central. My first thought is Northwood is not ready for what they will see from East Central (physically along the lines as well as Brotherton and Ringer).

Interesting stat. East Central in the tournament is averaging 52.2 points and only giving up an average of 6.8 points. They have pitched shutouts in 2 of the 5 games (2 of the other 3 the opponent scored 7 points). Northwood is averaging 41.6 points and giving up an average of 17 points.

For the record while many picked East Central to beat New Palestine, nobody expected 49-0. This is the first time in Coach Ralph's 11 year coaching career at New Pal that the Dragons have been shut out (very impressive). In the tournament New Pal was averaging 44.75 points and only allowing 3 points.  

I wasn't surprised really. I said in Temps poll, don't be surprised if ec wins by 40. They are that dominant.  Absolutely dominant offensive line play. With great athletes carrying the ball. Nice win ec!

8 minutes ago, turf tripper said:

I wasn't surprised really. I said in Temps poll, don't be surprised if ec wins by 40. They are that dominant.  Absolutely dominant offensive line play. With great athletes carrying the ball. Nice win ec!

I stand by what I stated. Nobody expected East Central to win 49-0. They may have expected a big East Central victory or even 40 point victory or a close victory for some. But nobody expected them to shutout New Pal because honestly Coach Ralph's teams have never been shutout.

5 minutes ago, FastpacedO said:

I stand by what I stated. Nobody expected East Central to win 49-0. They may have expected a big East Central victory or even 40 point victory or a close victory for some. But nobody expected them to shutout New Pal because honestly Coach Ralph's teams have never been shutout.

The shutout a little surprising, but over 40 point win, not that surprising.  These ec seniors have been working for this type of domination for many years. A great class of hard working athletes and many special players.

On 11/13/2023 at 6:43 AM, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Rain is in the forecast this Friday @ EC!

With that in mind, give me EC by -43!

St. Leon Tavern FOREVER - New Pal "The Corner Grill" benn there a time or two!!!

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..-43

The Clown tired to tell you all on 11-13!.

The Trojans are the real deal and yes they beat Daddy Ralphie

The only who may be shocked is Little Ralphie, or Blue Dragon to some in the EIAC.

Don't worry though Puff The Magic Blue Dragon's Ralphie

Has been quoted as saying, "dumbest defense ever by EC and I can exploit it once I get some athletes!"

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

2 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

The only who may be shocked is Little Ralphie, or Blue Dragon to some in the EIAC.

Has been quoted as saying, "dumbest defense ever by EC and I can exploit it once I get some athletes!"

STC dropping stinkers out here like they are Bit-O-Honey's and trying to lure @Lysander in!

4 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

This is absurd. I will not speak for Coach Wes but I know that the Greensburg staff has the upmost respect for east central and their coaching staff. Happy for them and their coaches as they are likely headed to another state championship.