Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Harbaugh’s Hands Caught in Cookie Jar

Bash Riprock

52 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Repeat after me: “N-F-L”

Even you being an Ohio guy have to admit that it’s hysterical that in three short years we’ve gone from “I hope Michigan keeps Harbaugh forever” to “he’s kicking our asses so badly. I hope this “scandal” sends him to the NFL…”

LOL.

50 minutes ago, temptation said:

Even you being an Ohio guy have to admit that it’s hysterical that in three short years we’ve gone from “I hope Michigan keeps Harbaugh forever” to “he’s kicking our asses so badly. I hope this “scandal” sends him to the NFL…”

LOL.

I’ve always thought he belonged in the NFL. Guy has won everywhere he’s been, including the NFL. I don’t know why he puts up with all this BS.

Article about Harbaugh's 2024 future also in the Detroit Free Press....if this is a strong possibility, I assume he would absolutely bolt to the NFL if given the opportunity.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2023/11/19/jim-harbaugh-suspended-2024-michigan-football-coach-sign-stealing/71645594007/

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

With something like 50% of those wins without Harbaugh on the sideline.  The guy is probably going pro, does Michigan really need him?

Harbaugh simply gave Moore the syllabus yesterday.  Don’t over think it.  He was the substitute teacher…though Sherrone has a bright future as a head coach somewhere.

38 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Nothing like a coach being a mature “leader of men”.  Didn’t think it was possible to dislike a program more than OHIO….

Yeah, they need classy coaches like the Buckeyes.

I say good for Minter.  Dude has been dragged through the mud (with OSU leading the charge by the way) and all of his accomplishments have been marginalized because a $55k “advanced scout” was “whispering in his ear” during games.

You win…you talk.  You don’t?  You can’t.

Pretty simple.

5-0 with two top ten wins since their “advanced scout” was released.

Your tears taste so damn sweet.

Edited by temptation

16 hours ago, temptation said:

I say good for Minter.  Dude has been dragged through the mud (with OSU leading the charge by the way) and all of his accomplishments have been marginalized because a $55k “advanced scout” was “whispering in his ear” during games.

You win…you talk.  You don’t?  You can’t.

Pretty simple.

Nah....a confident adult man doesn't need to talk when he wins.  The scoreboard does that for him.  He understands he needs to teach his kids much more than X's and O's.  Its understood that his actions mean more than his words and the need to be humble.  Can't imagine Tony Dungy or one from his coaching tree acting in that fashion.

Based on your philosophies, I am thankful you never coached my children.

As an ultimate "homer", you will justify anything if its your team.  Making him the "victim" just like Jimmy.  You are consistent...will give you that.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Nah....a confident adult man doesn't need to talk when he wins.  The scoreboard does that for him.  He understands he needs to teach his kids much more than X's and O's.  Its understood that his actions mean more than his words and the need to be humble.  Can't imagine Tony Dungy or one from his coaching tree acting in that fashion.

Based on your philosophies, I am thankful you never coached my children.

As an ultimate "homer", you will justify anything if its your team.  Making him the "victim" just like Jimmy.  You are consistent...will give you that.

Michigan has been forced into silence due to an ongoing investigation and they let their play do the talking...if you get offended by waiving you need to be sponsored by Charmin...just like Ryan Day.

Now do adult coaches who tag kids on social media and argue with them...

Edited by temptation

10 minutes ago, temptation said:

Michigan has been forced into silence due to an ongoing investigation and they let their play do the talking...if you get offended by waiving you need to be sponsored by Charmin...just like Ryan Day.

Now do adult coaches who tag kids on social media and argue with them...

If you see nothing wrong how a college coach of a major national program acted, it speaks volumes.  Stop trying to justify ridiculous, inmature behavior out of a coach because its your favorite team....

Point to me other college or pro coaches acting this way after a win.  Shake hands, walk off the field and celebrate with your team.  Be a man, not a child.