Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1)Who is going to be the Class of the WRC this year?

2)Who should improve the most, all the way around? (not just by wins, but numbers at all levels of their program)

3)What program could under-achieve this season?

4)Any players to look out for? Dark Horse players, All State selections?

my vote:

1) Parke Heritage: not saying the WRC could send a team to state back to back years again, but it would be the start of a good trend. Having Coach Moore and any staff he assembles in your corner always helps

2) Seeger: young staff, young team, lots of hard work, bigger classes coming up. They were 2-8 last year, and though its way too early for a win-lose prediction, doubling or tripling the win total could be possible if the stars are aligning in West Lebanon.

3) Attica: I'm basing this off of incoming class numbers. Hard to win with only 17 kids on your varsity roster, and that could be a high number

4) I don't know a lot the kids any more. just being honest. I will say, from a Seeger standpoint, you could say a kid by the name of PJ Amble could make some noise. 6'4", 250 pound kids who are strong as an ox and can move usually don't drop into your lap every day in the WRC area. Stay tuned

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wasnt able to go to the scrimmages this year. So from what I've heard...

1. NV returns some very good players and adds some depth on the line. If a team goes to state, they cant be counted out.

2. I like seeger too.

3. idk

4. Garzolini sp? from SV. All-State probably not. But one heck of an arm.