Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Titan20

2016 Titan Clash Tournament

The Titan Youth Football League will host a tournament on Saturday October 29th and Sunday October 30th at Gibson Southern High School.  

Games will be played at our high school stadium (turf) as well as our 3 TYFL fields (grass).

There will be 4th, 5th, & 6th grade divisions.  

Cost for entry $225 per team, however if you enter more than one team the costs drops to $200 per team. 

More info will follow.

Send questions to rfoster1201@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Two questions that pop up when we consider trying to put together a team for an event like this. (I think our programs might be a year or two away organizationally). 

1. What is the minimum number of players you would suggest for a roster?

2. What is the most games a team might play in a weekend?

Thanks in advance for any responses. Most of our parents are familiar with AAU type basketball tournaments where multiple games per day is expected. However football requires defense to be played. AAU ball not so much! LOL

Last year each team played three games, two on Saturday and one on sunday.

On 10/5/2016 at 7:35 PM, oldtimeqb said:

Two questions that pop up when we consider trying to put together a team for an event like this. (I think our programs might be a year or two away organizationally). 

1. What is the minimum number of players you would suggest for a roster?

2. What is the most games a team might play in a weekend?

Thanks in advance for any responses. Most of our parents are familiar with AAU type basketball tournaments where multiple games per day is expected. However football requires defense to be played. AAU ball not so much! LOL

I would think 15 at a minimum.  20-25 seems to be a sweet spot in these tournaments locally.