Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

True Football: Indiana Podcast!!!!

Hello everyone, my name is Cory Smith and for the last year ( started August 2018), I've run a Pro-Warren Central Warriors Football Podcast called, True Warrior Football. In the time that I've done this show, I've learned so much about the history of the program that I have loved for so long. If you want to see the work I've done so far, here is the link to my podcast website,

https://audioboom.com/channels/4970501

The show is also available on Apple Podcasts and all major podcast apps. Just search "True Warrior Football"

Last Saturday, I did a live podcast show at Indy PopCon and I had a livestream that can be viewed below. In that livestream, I announced that I am going to expand and do True Football: Indiana. My goal for that show is just about the same with True Warrior Football. I want to talk about the history of Indiana Football. I want to talk with the greats of high school football from across the state and have them share their stories with those that don't know them. I also want to cover the teams that are great around the state that don't get the promotion and coverage that they deserve. I'm looking to cover the teams from The Region all the way down to Evansville and everywhere in between. 

I'm very excited about this venture and look forward to working the many high school programs from across the entire state.

If you have a great story about your team and would like for me to interview you for the show, so you can share it with others, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I have always felt like high school football here in Indiana doesn't get the credit it deserves for being really good and my mission to change the mind of people all over about what goes down here on Friday nights at stadiums all across our great state! 

Thanks for your time folks and enjoy your day!!!!

https://twitter.com/TrueWarriorFB1/status/1137384496146341889

• Like 2