Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider Panthers 2019

Carroll comes rolling into spuller Friday..both teams looked good last week and coach Dinan is from the snider coaching tree. Always worries me knowing that he has a gr8 football mind. Carroll won their first meeting last year n hopefully the Panthers come out focused. Two 6a programs on spullers turf field should be fun. If the Panthers are looking for an early measuring stick..look no further!

1 hour ago, Justasportsfan said:

Carroll comes rolling into spuller Friday..both teams looked good last week and coach Dinan is from the snider coaching tree. Always worries me knowing that he has a gr8 football mind. Carroll won their first meeting last year n hopefully the Panthers come out focused. Two 6a programs on spullers turf field should be fun. If the Panthers are looking for an early measuring stick..look no further!

Snider has this game on their "board" believe me. They were embarrassed last year and I think (hope) they remember. Carroll has a soph QB and bet Snider D line will be all over him. I say Panthers by 17 -20.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

Carroll didn't look good at the scrimmage.  And beating Luers was no big deal. Luers is bad.

Snider should Mercy rule Carroll

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

52 minutes ago, BTF said:

Snider looked bored when they played and lost to Carroll last year. Very lethargic. If they do that again, they will get waxed by 24 again.

Exactly I think snider will win but I predict it will be a little closer than some think. Depends what Carroll team shows up.

Snider D needs some work. DB were burned a few teams and mobile QB containment was very suspect. I was happy to see another RB (can't recall name) get some good chunks of yardage. Would have been nice long  TD run if Alonzo didn't push the Carroll defender in the block. That was plain ole stupidity from the senior to do that. Barnes looked good throwing the ball, and Carroll's D looks pretty good.

I not sure if I would same it is a trap game?? But again, not sure what that really means. I trusting Snider will be better able to handle some of the D issues from last week, DB coverage and QB containment. Who knows though. I'm wondering how "talented" the Cadets are at the skilled positions? I'm going with the Panthers by 20 on this one.

Concordia exposed a few weakness' in snider armor this past friday...they moved up a few spots in the poll this week..i hope the state ranking won't be the only high point of their season.. they have some work to do..these Panthers seem to have a small ship on their shoulder..how they respond when someone knocks it off will decide their fate..

2 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

Concordia exposed a few weakness' in snider armor this past friday...they moved up a few spots in the poll this week..i hope the state ranking won't be the only high point of their season.. they have some work to do..these Panthers seem to have a small ship on their shoulder..how they respond when someone knocks it off will decide their fate..

Four major weaknesses to be exact. Snider knows what they are and will most certainly work on them. Get better or finish 3rd in the SAC. 

Had a chance to watch the homestead dwenger clash..was as good as advertised..HHS reminded me of carroll,  they're big, fast, and don't make many mistakes.  Their running back just wears you down..i hope the Panthers can stick with their assignments, not miss tackles, and keep their emotions in check.

• Like 1

Yes, Panthers are in for a game with the Spartans. Hope they don't implode on penalties, as they have in past in some big games. I'm thinking Snider has more offensive weapons then Dwenger did, so they may be able to get a W here. 

Edited by psaboy
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, psaboy said:

Yes, Panthers are in for a game with the Spartans. Hope they don't implode on penalties, as they have in past in some big games. I'm thinking Snider has more offensive weapons then Dwenger did, so they may be able to get a W here. 

Wondering why that is a HaHa??

6 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

I think ppl have seen what HHS has done so far n think this may be their year.  They have good teams every year..not sure if this is a typical snider team though..if they are..should be a slugfest..

It will be a good game.  Homestead has more talent but Snider may have enough fight to pull this off.  We will see tomorrow night.  I will pick Snider. 28-24. 

No punts until the game was out of reach..ouch.. defense has alot to work on..that chip (ship) I referred to earlier this year has officially been knocked off..the second half of the season will not be a breeze and the streak of sectional titles may be in jeopardy. Coach tippman has the mind..does his team have the will?