Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider Panthers 2019

5 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

Wayne game will be another test for the panthers tonight. Hope the loss ignited another fire in their drive. If they come out flat the generals will show no mercy..that target remains..

Unless Snider has issues holding onto ball and go into thug mode with numerous flags (10+), they will not have issues with Wayne. Wayne may be the worse team other than South Side this year. Snider will win by 24+

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

Unless Snider has issues holding onto ball and go into thug mode with numerous flags (10+), they will not have issues with Wayne. Wayne may be the worse team other than South Side this year. Snider will win by 24+

Wayne might be the worst team in the city. South side just beat them last week, I think it was by 11? Anyways I thought when Dwenger played both of them Wayne put up a much better fight but I guess that didn’t matter when they played head to head against each other.

I must admit I was shocked by the wayne score. I guess I believed their discipline and scheme would match the talent pool this year. I could be mistaken..it seems emerging players have been getting playing time at the end of the homestead game moving forward. It also seems as if they didn't have their sea (varsity) legs yet. With a daunting sectional this year I am hoping a few "heavy" hitters step up to the plate.

So, I'm looking at past players and their playing time at their respected college choices. I'm concentrating on FBS schools will also add on FBS that I know of. 

Hippenhammer @ PSU - not seeing much action, anyone know what status is?

France @ WMU - don't even see on roster, is he still there?

Johnson @ Purdue - getting some playing time, hope to see him get more 

Stiebeling @ EMU - geting a few reps, behind Glass who is senior, hope he gets chance next year

That is all I know of in FBS, anyone have more players at the level?

FCS;

Haupert @ ISU - see he is listed as RB on roster??

Woods @ Marian - not sure how he is doing.

Any additions by anyone??

S

Edited by psaboy

14 hours ago, psaboy said:

So, I'm looking at past players and their playing time at their respected college choices. I'm concentrating on FBS schools will also add on FBS that I know of. 

Hippenhammer @ PSU - not seeing much action, anyone know what status is?

France @ WMU - don't even see on roster, is he still there?

Johnson @ Purdue - getting some playing time, hope to see him get more 

Stiebeling @ EMU - geting a few reps, behind Glass who is senior, hope he gets chance next year

That is all I know of in FBS, anyone have more players at the level?

FCS;

Haupert @ ISU - see he is listed as RB on roster??

Woods @ Marian - not sure how he is doing.

Any additions by anyone??

S

Seen mac make a few plays for psu..they seem to only use him in certain packages..he could play more during their next big game. Not sure about dellinger (sp)..went to army or navy n might have transferred.

Edited by Justasportsfan
Grammatical error

6 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

Seen mac make a few plays for psu..they seem to only use him in certain packages..he could play more during their next big game. Not sure about dellinger (sp)..went to army or navy n might have transferred.

He went to Army, but don't see him on roster. Can they sit out a year and then come back following year??

Dwenger this friday..a true rivalry game. Two programs with a rich tradition that has created some of the best games in northern ind over the past decade. So many games have featured monumental comebacks..Last year these two fought until the end and I am sure both will use this as a gr8 measuring stick b4 postseason play. No bell, only bragging rights..doesnt matter. This could be another epic n hard hitting game..hope both stay healthy.

Edited by Justasportsfan
Grammatical error
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, psaboy said:

Well, unless something wild happens in next few weeks, looks like Snider 12 year run on sectional  championships will come to an end in 2-3 weeks. 

Thirty six more points and a couple of defensive stops and I think Snider can take down Homestead. Should be a good game.............if it happens. Carroll will have something to say about it. 

3 hours ago, FWfootball10 said:

That will be the most interesting sectional for me. Snider homestead Carroll and Noblesville. Very curious to see how the Fort Wayne teams do against Noblesville, who is in the best or 2nd best conference in the state. I think the SAC is 3rd. Tourney draws are Sunday I believe? 

Yes they are Sunday. 

5 hours ago, FWfootball10 said:

That will be the most interesting sectional for me. Snider homestead Carroll and Noblesville. Very curious to see how the Fort Wayne teams do against Noblesville, who is in the best or 2nd best conference in the state. I think the SAC is 3rd. Tourney draws are Sunday I believe? 

Noblesville is the bottom of that conference, any of the three SAC teams should not have an issue with them. If they do, that would be no good.

The offense has changed a little at Homestead. Hardwick is done for the season, torn ACL. He got 165 yards on ya. He got 215 on Dwenger. May change how your defense approaches the rematch. 

Also I thought I heard only one team in Snider history has beat you twice in the same year. That was Penn. Good luck in the tournament. 

19 minutes ago, Mebuck said:

The offense has changed a little at Homestead. Hardwick is done for the season, torn ACL. He got 165 yards on ya. He got 215 on Dwenger. May change how your defense approaches the rematch. 

Also I thought I heard only one team in Snider history has beat you twice in the same year. That was Penn. Good luck in the tournament. 

Thanks, Snider will need to be on "A" game and hope Homestead is on "off" game. That is if they get matched up in first game or if not, they make to to second game. 

5 hours ago, BTF said:

Carroll went 0-3 against Homestead, Snider, and Dwenger. They will be hungry for a win in the tournament. Noblesville might be the best 1-7 team of all time. Sectional 3 will be fun.

That’s what I am saying. People look at Noblesville and their 1-7 record, bottom of the conference, and think they will get walked over by Snider, Carroll, and Homestead. Look at their schedule, they have not played one bad team. They don’t get to play a Wayne or South side. I’m just interested to see how the Fort Wayne teams handle them. I think Homestead or Snider beat them by a couple TD’s. I’m thinking Carroll is about a 7 point favorite against them.

53 minutes ago, FWfootball10 said:

That’s what I am saying. People look at Noblesville and their 1-7 record, bottom of the conference, and think they will get walked over by Snider, Carroll, and Homestead. Look at their schedule, they have not played one bad team. They don’t get to play a Wayne or South side. I’m just interested to see how the Fort Wayne teams handle them. I think Homestead or Snider beat them by a couple TD’s. I’m thinking Carroll is about a 7 point favorite against them.

Not sold on noblesville while I agree they play a very strong schedule, they have only scored 69 points on the season. Would they have the firepower to get in a shootout game with one of the fortwayne teams?