Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

8 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Watch the replay of the game and then tell me I'm wrong. Thanks.

I think he means when you complain about it every single week no one believes you. 

Hard to believe that referees from Scottsburg, Franklin, Terre Haute or name the city, get off work every Friday and say you know what I’m going to do tonight? Screw high school kids who play for Floyd Central. Tonight maybe they’ve missed some calls no clue as I’m far removed from being in the stands every Friday night. But it’s just not happening every single week or every time FC is in a close game or losing. 
Nothing personal I used to know lots of BNL folks who thought similar to how you think. It just doesn’t happen. 

Edited by starbacker
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

I'm done with this stupid board. Bunch of stupid ass central Indiana idiots. You all don't know Jack about football. I.O has never tackled anyone in his life. Bye!

Come on man! We can’t do this without ya. You have deep feelings here for your team. We all like this. Get your breath and come back!

• Like 1
  • Kill me now 1

Floyd Central 28

BNL 27

Final

I didn’t see a final score posted so I figured I’d add it. Found clips of the game on the BNL Athletics Twitter. Looks like BNL got a TD with 47 seconds left to pull within one. They went for two but the handoff to the RB wasn’t clean and it resulted with players falling on the ball. Floyd Central survives.

@hhpatriot04 @Coach Nowlin @DK_Barons

This is me begging you to leave this thread up. We’ve worked too dang hard to get to 163 pages. We HHC football fans don’t have much to cheer about but we at least have this thread. It’s the only thing we have on the rest of the teams and conferences in the state.

Edited by Frozen Tundra
  • Like 2