Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

What is the number 1 goal this year for your team?

If I coached a team, it would be for my squad to be the most disciplined team on the field, and for every step/assignment of a play to be executed as close to perfection as possible. Wins will come if everybody does their jobs and commits as few penalties and mistakes (turnovers/blown coverage, missed tackles, etc) as possible. I might be stating the obvious, but my team would work towards these goals every single day.

Edited by RedwoodCowTippers

On 6/20/2019 at 1:56 PM, RedwoodCowTippers said:

If I coached a team, it would be for my squad to be the most disciplined team on the field, and for every step/assignment of a play to be executed as close to perfection as possible. Wins will come if everybody does their jobs and commits as few penalties and mistakes (turnovers/blown coverage, missed tackles, etc) as possible. I might be stating the obvious, but my team would work towards these goals every single day.

IMHO, these are not goals, these are objectives........... which if accomplished would hopefully lead to the one goal every team should have....... to win a championship!