Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

My "OH MY" Teams of the Week!

Indy Lutheran - Just how good is this team?  Lutheran beat Lapel 38-7, and that is better than Hamilton Heights did against Lapel.  HH is 5-0.  It sure looks like Lutheran is going to win 1a again, and I'm not sure Adams Central can put up much of a fight.  This is the year Lutheran should be playing West Lafayette instead of LCC.  OH MY!

North Newton - What has happened to North Newton?  They were good in the 1990's and gave West Lafayette a game in 1993.  1993 was the year WL won state.  West Central beat North Newton 68-6 this past week.  NN has only scored two td's in 5 games.  North Newton hasn't had many great teams over the years, but I think they have hit rock bottom this year.  Is there anyone in Indiana that North Newton can beat?  Well, they do play SB Clay this year.  "OH MY"

1 hour ago, Tippy said:

Indy Lutheran - Just how good is this team?  Lutheran beat Lapel 38-7, and that is better than Hamilton Heights did against Lapel.  HH is 5-0.  It sure looks like Lutheran is going to win 1a again, and I'm not sure Adams Central can put up much of a fight.  This is the year Lutheran should be playing West Lafayette instead of LCC.  OH MY!

North Newton - What has happened to North Newton?  They were good in the 1990's and gave West Lafayette a game in 1993.  1993 was the year WL won state.  West Central beat North Newton 68-6 this past week.  NN has only scored two td's in 5 games.  North Newton hasn't had many great teams over the years, but I think they have hit rock bottom this year.  Is there anyone in Indiana that North Newton can beat?  Well, they do play SB Clay this year.  "OH MY"

Prairie Heights 

2 hours ago, Tippy said:

They are VERY good!  They have size and skill.  I don't think they'll lose this year.