Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Apologies

14 hours ago, DK_Barons said:

Apologies to those forced to enter the same info more than once while I am setting up features. 

Is it possible to recover something that had been typed in the reply field?  I had written a response to a post and was about to click submit when the page changed to some garbage about updating my profile.  I tried clicking back and nothing was there.

1 hour ago, HoopsCoach said:

Is it possible to recover something that had been typed in the reply field?  I had written a response to a post and was about to click submit when the page changed to some garbage about updating my profile.  I tried clicking back and nothing was there.

did you re enter the thread you were in?  sometimes it will re appear that way.   

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

did you re enter the thread you were in?  sometimes it will re appear that way.   

I did.  I returned to the thread after I answered the required profile info and nothing was there.  Not a big deal.  It was just irritating after I wrote out a paragraph or two and didn’t get to submit it.

6 hours ago, HoopsCoach said:

It all depends on the browser. Chrome is a lot better at saving situations like that. Edge/Explorer is not. 

More than a couple clicks later and it's gone in both.

1 hour ago, DK_Barons said:

I can be turned off (I just turned it on). We require it and we always have. After getting back up and running we are just getting it put back together one item at a time.

Can you add Unbiased Official back to the school/conference list? I'm not actually from Corydon. I just picked a school at random.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Sorry if I missed this...will you be reinstating our booster status and if so will it allow us to see who is looking at the thread/topic we are currently in.

Yes...

The more complete story is I worked on setting this up in so much of my free time I got a little burnt out on it. And when I got it live I sort of dropped the ball and slowed down on completing the details. 

I need to get that setup and get some donations flowing because it doesn't run for free and the cost went up a bit with the changes we made updating.

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2019 at 9:18 PM, DK_Barons said:

Yes...

The more complete story is I worked on setting this up in so much of my free time I got a little burnt out on it. And when I got it live I sort of dropped the ball and slowed down on completing the details. 

I need to get that setup and get some donations flowing because it doesn't run for free and the cost went up a bit with the changes we made updating.

Why not take this opportunity to turn this into a pay site?  You guys deserve to be compensated for your efforts.  TA would understand.  He was a reasonable and realistic guy and would understand that circumstances change.  This isnt 2007.  

450 members currently at $20 annual subscription covers all your expenses and gives you some compensation

I would think it would be worth $20 a year to the members to have this forum/outlet/connection.  Its important to them.

Edited by DT

When I use the page numbers to navigate within a topic, my screen does a strange scrolling and then displays a page with no content. I have to go back to the topic listing and pick the next page. Does anyone else have this same issue?

Edited by JustRules

On 2/4/2019 at 9:43 AM, JustRules said:

When I use the page numbers to navigate within a topic, my screen does a strange scrolling and then displays a page with no content. I have to go back to the topic listing and pick the next page. Does anyone else have this same issue?

There are some odd things going on. I think they are beyond my control but I will look into what I can do.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

I'm having a hard time loading page 2 on any thread. As I read thru page 1 and then try to go to next page, it takes for ever to load. Anyone else having this issue? 

I reported it above and DK said he's going to look into it. He's not sure if it's something he can fix.

5 hours ago, psaboy said:

I'm having a hard time loading page 2 on any thread. As I read thru page 1 and then try to go to next page, it takes for ever to load. Anyone else having this issue? 

Is this on a phone or computer? I haven't seen this on a computer, not sure I've tried it on my phone.