Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A sectional 30

8 hours ago, Titan32 said:

So much Blue will be rooting for Green... again...hoping, praying they can tie themselves to a win over GS in some fashion.  The free rent is awesome.

We have enough wins against you ourselves. Only when we got bumped did you all finally get some letter jacket patches besides Home Team Friday's & Courier POWs... LOL.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Titan 32 said:

Not much chatter going on here, I think everyone expects VL, and GS to take care of business the only question is who will they each play in round 2. I believe Princeton over Pike, and I’ll go with the PAC with the Hatchets over WV. 

If VL and GS don't skate to the final there ought to be an investigation...

3 minutes ago, tango said:

We have enough wins against you ourselves. Only when we got bumped did you all finally get some letter jacket patches besides Home Team Friday's & Courier POWs... LOL.

The truth comes out…at cocktail parties and tailgates it’s fun to talk about what the Tigers “would have” done in the 3A they rightfully belong in had the evil IHSAA not unjustly pushed them to 4A.

The jacket comment is actually not accurate at all.  See 2012, 2013 and 2015.  3-3 in the Hart Hurley era.  

It was a miracle for us to have been able to compete with an effective 4A program but some how, by the grace of the Protestant God, 3 miracles occurred. Then again I suppose 1985 is more relevant than today.  

I’d be embarrassed if I wore blue and prayed to be back in 3A.  It’s said here on GID that it’s not manly to want the P&Ps to be put in a class that accurately represents their student population.  I’ll tell ya what isn’t manly….praying to be in a class were you know you don’t belong, that is the definition of soft if my view.

I’ll be sure to thank God tonight for the success Memorial has gifted us.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think we have solid chance against Washington. Not expecting a win after the way this season has gone but I won't be surprised if we sneak a win. We aren't beating GS the following week anyway but it's nice to dream. I hope the final is between VL and GS. That'll be must watch football.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wvigo13 said:

I think we have solid chance against Washington. Not expecting a win after the way this season has gone but I won't be surprised if we sneak a win. We aren't beating GS the following week anyway but it's nice to dream. I hope the final is between VL and GS. That'll be must watch football.

Looks like you get to check out the new and improved Hatchet Hollow.

• Like 1

Pike Central at Princeton - Easily the closest game of the first round. I'll take the Pikers with the upset on the road. 

VL at OV - Alices should take care of business regardless of who is playing QB. 

MV at GS - Titans won with a running clock just 2 weeks ago at MV..expect a similar result on their home turf. 

WV at Washington - Hatchets by at least a couple scores

12 hours ago, SEAL_63 said:

Ugh..finally. Bobe’s vs Sandy’s..the 2023 version. 

Just waiting for 32’s official thread.

Let’s go!

My 50% occluded widow maker says…Sandy’s all day long!  Hope to post sometime this weekend …doing the usual Saturday Gameday visit ATM.