Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PLAC-MSC 2023

37 minutes ago, jets said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

To be fair NH has had a ton of injuries last few weeks (no it wouldn't have mattered) and maybe Charlestown still hasn't played to full potential. 😂. Always next year!! Good luck to Southridge. Fun team to watch. 

On 10/21/2023 at 1:31 PM, jets said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Unfortunately, for NH, they suffered some injuries to key positions towards the end of the regular season. They were unable to even play the 2nd half of their last game against Providence.  NH did have the best route to the final.

Good luck Friday...

On 10/21/2023 at 9:56 AM, salemalumpres said:

Congrats to those who advanced last night.  Goodluck to everyone in the semi's.  Ok the deal on the Salem/WW Jv game is it was a mutual decision.  Both schools have agreed since 2017 not to play the game do to it being sectional week, this came from WW officials.  Also can someone tell me where i can find some film of the Valley vs South Spencer game?

Every team in Indiana has sectional week the same time. (Except the big classes) I'm willing to bet most play a JV game on Monday. It should be played in my opinion. 

I've been out of the game for a few weeks but will put these out there just for fun.

Week 11 Match-Ups

Scottsburg at Salem - If Salem can play a complete game with little to no penalties they make it to the final.

Brownstown at Triton Central - Unfortunate this is happening in the 2nd round. Game of the week.

Switzerland County at Eastern Pekin - Run game is the key to this one. SC will struggle to stop Pekin as long as they keep it on the ground.

Forest Park at Paoli - Paoli rolls to the final to meet a very tough North Posey team. 

West Washington at Springs Valley - Valley having their best season yet and tunes up for a slugfest against an undefeated single A private school...🤮

Bonus Game of the Week: Evansville North at Floyd Central - HHC Champs isn't good enough. FC looking to fill the trophy case while the door is open. 

WW falls 24-0. Played much better defense this time around. Did have an 80 yd rush that ended in a fumble. 8-0 half. 16-0 end of 3. Seemingly moved the ball ok. 

Gonna be a bit of a transition for the Senators next year. New QB will step in and they replace left side of OL along with 2 new WR. 1 ball carrier in Greyson McCoy graduates (he played a little everywhere). Gotta hit weight room. Hopefully it's a good offseason. This middle of pack crap sucks. 🤣🤣🤣