Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Recommendations for end zone camera system

Coach,  this was in another post, looked like it belonged here:

https://www.hipod.com/home/

We use the hi-pod lite.  After a couple of years we can set it up in 10-15 minutes and tear it down in the same amount of time as well.  First time doing it was fairly lengthy, but its been a pretty good system for us.  Captures Film to a mini-SD card, need to remember to delete each game before filming the next one to make the upload easier/quicker.  I'm fairly tech savvy and that process is easier because of that.  Company is great to work with.  They quickly replaced a part that was under warranty, had it within a few days.  We also had our custodial crew accidentally toss out the tv screen used with it and the company replaced it, but it did not fall under warranty.  Also, gave us new sand bags at not extra cost.  Hope that helps...

Irishuncle

38 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

we use Hi Pod,  been enjoyable for those who are mechanically inclined to set it up, which I am not 

See. Rchs doesn’t even use Rex taped to the flagpole. 

I wasn’t lying. 😂 

I actually built one this past spring. I have total about $600. Much if the stuff I had donated such as the steel because I already had most of the steel and some of the miscellaneous stuff such as lawn mower tires. But if you have kids that have experience welding on your team, may be an option to cut the costs if you're looking for a cost effective way to do it. Here is a picture of what I did. 

IMG_20190406_173134_371.jpg