Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

TWD Season 9

For some reason, Alpha is less scary with the mask on than she is with it off. I am not really sure what to make of Beta though; he seems to be not so bright. Another slow episode to some extent, great finish though. It kind of looks like this whisper group will be history by the end of the season. They lost a LOT of people at the end.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Irishman said:

For some reason, Alpha is less scary with the mask on than she is with it off. I am not really sure what to make of Beta though; he seems to be not so bright. Another slow episode to some extent, great finish though. It kind of looks like this whisper group will be history by the end of the season. They lost a LOT of people at the end.

And there is Alpha. Amazing. Beta is the muscle, as if she needs it. 

He is very intriguing. I would presume next week shows more. 

Dont forget the Whisperers biggest weapon.....

Not one group, including the saviors had this much “ammunition”, “man power”, “heavy machinery” at their disposal. Hmmmm.....

So many awesome little Easter eggs tonight. Thought this was one of the best episodes in YEARS.  

The groundwork is just getting laid. 

The Whisperers weren’t a HUGE arch in the comics....nowhere near ALL OUT WAR (Negan), but still very, and I can’t stress this enough, VERY important. 

Ill stay from spoilers, but if ya like those, send me a pm. 

29 minutes ago, Irishman said:

I think that goes to the brilliance of Samantha Morton’s unbelievable acting skills and facial expressions. 

Love Ryan Hurst, Beta, but his body size does not do the character justice. Beta was a former pro hooper in the comics. Enormous. Think Kane/Shaq esque. 

Maybe they did, maybe they didn’t. 😉 😉 

imho, I believe the ending of season 9 has been told to us about all season. We have heard about it and saw the preps tonight. Aaron even foreshadowed it. 

Which will lead us into season 10. 

Hope they stick to the comics here (ending 9 and into 10). 

#redemptionsong

just sooooo much out there. 

11 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

I think that goes to the brilliance of Samantha Morton’s unbelievable acting skills and facial expressions. 

Love Ryan Hurst, Beta, but his body size does not do the character justice. Beta was a former pro hooper in the comics. Enormous. Think Kane/Shaq esque. 

Maybe they did, maybe they didn’t. 😉 😉 

imho, I believe the ending of season 9 has been told to us about all season. We have heard about it and saw the preps tonight. Aaron even foreshadowed it. 

RyanHurst.jpg?width=300

Not impressed!

https://woffordterriers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2568

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Irishman said:

That was a good one.....but how in the he!! did Beta survive that fall with nothing broken???

I’ve been trying to tell you all wo giving anything away. The dude is a MACHINE!  

Such an awesome tribute to the comics too. Beta’s knife skills. The double handed blade skills. Amazing. 

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, Irishman said:

"When's the last time any of you have seen a movie?" That may be the funniest moment of this entire series.

My guess is they've seen one since I have!

10 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

I’ve been trying to tell you all wo giving anything away. The dude is a MACHINE!  

Such an awesome tribute to the comics too. Beta’s knife skills. The double handed blade skills. Amazing. 

This ONLY happens in the movies. I assure you, NO ONE wins a knife fight, hint...hint.. carry a gun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Impartial_Observer said:

This ONLY happens in the movies. I assure you, NO ONE wins a knife fight, hint...hint.. carry a gun.

?

2 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Sorry to fact check you and all......but you are wrong.  It doesn't ONLY happen in the movies.  This was on the television.  😂

34 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Don't take a knife to a gun fight.

LOL.  yep.

Image result for indiana jones arab swordsman gif

35 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Don't take a knife to a gun fight.

What about a crossbow?

29 minutes ago, swordfish said:

SF doesn't recall there being any guns in this altercation......And that deaf chick is vicious with that slingshot......

The double knifes by Beta was a really cool throw back to the comics.

When he was going toe to toe w/ Daryl.....1 knife to 1 knife I was like this is AWESOME....then bam, Beta whips out the 2nd and I was like TOTALLY BA call back to comics!!!!!!!!!

Alpha is Beta: Beta is Alpha

let it sink in...............tell me what you think as we go.

image.jpeg.6a986e62f9fb8086468cfa804941ede2.jpeg

And NO!  This aint it!

Now that that song is stuck in your head for the rest of the day, I bid you adieu and you are welcome.  😂

Darkest episode in TWD universe to date. 

What I’ve read. 

Darker than 701 (Lucille meet Glenn and Abraham) and 414 (look at the flowers). 

Hard to be darker than 701. But that was very much like the comics......

Just re-read the plot synopsis of 414 and man was that dark too. Have the rewatch and analyze this episode. That was at peak binge. 

It was good to see the flashback to what Darryl and Michonne went through to get the scars. Going to say the preview for next week was a bit unsettling.....something to the effect of sacrificing one to save the others? and the look Darryl gave to Michonne?