Sign in to follow this  
DannEllenwood

TWD Season 9

35 minutes ago, Irishman said:

It was good to see the flashback to what Darryl and Michonne went through to get the scars. Going to say the preview for next week was a bit unsettling.....something to the effect of sacrificing one to save the others? and the look Darryl gave to Michonne?

..........so many Easter eggs have been dropped. Once it plays out you will all see it clearly. If not, you know who to contact. 🖐

I’m interested to see the route the powers that be, take. 

I love that the season finale the last few years has come while I watch from the beach in Florida 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

I love that the season finale the last few years has come while I watch from the beach in Florida 🙂

No Florida trip this spring for us. I’m taking my wife on a surprise trip for our 30th anniversary. The only thing she knows is we had to get passports, and when we’re leaving. I believe the fall trip to Florida after Football season is going to be an annual thing, though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

As I read about the "darkness" of this episode, many were saying it is as dark as 414 or 701.  

Episode 914 was quite dark in it's own right.

If I was comparing similarities, I would say 914 and episode 501 had a lot of eerie similarities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Sanctuary_(The_Walking_Dead)

I'm going to give it another watch. Frankly I was so exhausted with the weekend's events, I barely stayed awake for it. I thought it was plenty brutal with the children and all, but gave some keen insight into Michonne's actions. 

15 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I'm going to give it another watch. Frankly I was so exhausted with the weekend's events, I barely stayed awake for it. I thought it was plenty brutal with the children and all, but gave some keen insight into Michonne's actions. 

much needed

Sign in to follow this