19. UCLA

20. USC

21. Kansas

22. Oklahoma State

23. Kansas State

24. Tulane

25. Air Force

29 minutes ago, BTF said:

So the eye test doesn't really count. Right or wrong?

It matters but OSU's eye test would look similar to Michigan had the Buckeyes played Michigan's schedule to date. Michigan hasn't played a soul. Unless Washington goes undefeated, OSU is almost assuredly in the field even with a loss to Michigan so long as they don't get blown out. 

48 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

It matters but OSU's eye test would look similar to Michigan had the Buckeyes played Michigan's schedule to date. Michigan hasn't played a soul. Unless Washington goes undefeated, OSU is almost assuredly in the field even with a loss to Michigan so long as they don't get blown out. 

I honestly don't know, I lost interest in the CFP after Notre Dame lost to Louisville. I keep an eye on it, but probably not as tightly as you guys. 

4 minutes ago, BTF said:

I honestly don't know, I lost interest in the CFP after Notre Dame lost to Louisville. I keep an eye on it, but probably not as tightly as you guys. 

I don't see FSU losing so they are going to get in as an undefeated team. Washington would get in as undefeated PAC12 team but I don't think they get by Oregon a 2nd time. 

1 minute ago, Footballking16 said:

I don't see FSU losing so they are going to get in as an undefeated team. Washington would get in as undefeated PAC12 team but I don't think they get by Oregon a 2nd time. 

Someone told me the other day that Oregon could be the team to beat. I never take west coast football too seriously. 

1 hour ago, Footballking16 said:

2023 wager?

18 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

They'd have to beat Washington in the Pac12 championship and then get some help. 

Love what the Huskies are doing, but they have a tough road to make the championship game.  USC this week, Utah, Oregon State and Washington State.  I kind of have to agree with Herbstreit....they may just have the toughest remaining schedule in CFB