Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Greencastle 84 Brown County 0

26 minutes ago, Rodney said:

They dont need to explain anything

Maybe host a tackling camp over the summer and invite brown county

You don't find it ironic that the head coach's son is the quarterback and they throw it 95% of the time. 

I get what you're saying Rodney, football isn't a game for mercy. But 99% of coaches are running the football to end the game, not padding stats. I don't even think the infamous Rodney runs the score up to 84 in this one. 

20 minutes ago, BTF said:

You don't find it ironic that the head coach's son is the quarterback and they throw it 95% of the time. 

I get what you're saying Rodney, football isn't a game for mercy. But 99% of coaches are running the football to end the game, not padding stats. I don't even think the infamous Rodney runs the score up to 84 in this one. 

1st off... its Rodney !

Secondly... its Rodney !!!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Some great points have been made that Brown County lacks affordable housing/planning for people to stay and start a family to grow up there. Those people move away. I still have occasional contact with people who were/are in admin/coaching in that county. Another point that should be made is that the AD is a highly paid position there and they have essentially Michael Scott from "The Office" in that role. A hot mess. 

54 minutes ago, ragdoll said:

Some great points have been made that Brown County lacks affordable housing/planning for people to stay and start a family to grow up there. Those people move away. I still have occasional contact with people who were/are in admin/coaching in that county. Another point that should be made is that the AD is a highly paid position there and they have essentially Michael Scott from "The Office" in that role. A hot mess. 

Isn't it everywhere?