With week 1 fast approaching, it’s pretty quiet from the NIC folks out there.  What are the expectations for the upcoming season?

NP should be pretty solid I think.  Got some of those big farm boys up front and some pretty decent skill guys back.

Posted (edited)

I think I heard Chuck Freeby mention something about the quarterback at Adams, University of Virginia commit Ira Armstead, when discussing their selections for the Channel 46 GOTW this season. I had no idea how stellar of a junior season he had last year (he threw for over 2,200 yards, rushed for over 1,000 more all while accounting for 30 total touchdowns). I know they went 3-7 the last two seasons. Is there any chance they compete for a top 3 finish in the "North" Division?

Edited by NLCTigerFan07

He looked pretty good in our game last year.  Made some nice throws and is pretty quick when he decides to take off with the ball.  As far as win/loss goes for them, too many turnovers last year.  Two ints and a fumble as a team against us.  Obviously played a large part in the outcome.  If they clean that up who knows.

On 6/28/2019 at 10:25 AM, NLCTigerFan07 said:

I think I heard Chuck Freeby mention something about the quarterback at Adams, University of Virginia commit Ira Armstead, when discussing their selections for the Channel 46 GOTW this season. I had no idea how stellar of a junior season he had last year (he threw for over 2,200 yards, rushed for over 1,000 more all while accounting for 30 total touchdowns). I know they went 3-7 the last two seasons. Is there any chance they compete for a top 3 finish in the "North" Division?

He looked the part against us in week 1 last year, but I don't understand their no punt strategy.

Does anyone know what the league will be doing once Mishawka leaves as far as conference scheduling.  Each division plays eaach other?

Any crossover or are all other games non-conference?