Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

46 minutes ago, MuleDriver said:

CI looks up for grabs.  Bhss with the biggest win in ci for week5 . Still need to see more consistency from south Panthers before I'll pick them down the stretch. Any updates on southports injuries ?

South has shown that when they limit their mistakes they can be a pretty hard team to beat. No turnovers and just two penalties for 10 yards last night. The change to D. J. Bull at QB seemed to really spark the team, and they finally started taking advantage of Meeks' size which dwarfs most DBs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ptr said:

South has shown that when they limit their mistakes they can be a pretty hard team to beat. No turnovers and just two penalties for 10 yards last night. The change to D. J. Bull at QB seemed to really spark the team, and they finally started taking advantage of Meeks' size which dwarfs most DBs.

I knew they had some potential.  In one if my first posts in this thread I talk about the qb battle. I thought bull was the better choice but he is a transfer and I think mo wanted to give David the nod just because maybe. . . . . Who knows,  either way it would have been nice had he had a couple more games experience under his belt.  Anyways the total team still needs to get better. Ths didnt play that well last nite their coach said they played their worst game of the year last nite.   

Any southport guys know the injury situation with the cards?