Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC 2019

Wayne and North Side will be much improved this year.  You can never tell what kind of team South will bring.  And after that, all the teams will have talent.  If BD stays healthy and remains focused, they can and should have another special season.  Mebuck what are you hearing about who will be lining up for the Saints to replace the Senior players who graduated?

A lot of starters will be back. They will be a lot of them on the side line for a few games. Some of them got into a bit of trouble. They have a 3 game suspension.  I don't have names. I just know it was a few of them. Some of the already served the punishment in a spring sport. All I can say is I wish Dwenger would do away with the JR Day tradition.

O- line will be good. I heard we have 3 lineman that will be equally as good and big as Joe was. All the skill players will be back plus a fabulous reciever that was expelled from FWCS last year, who ended up at BD.

5 hours ago, Mebuck said:

A lot of starters will be back. They will be a lot of them on the side line for a few games. Some of them got into a bit of trouble. They have a 3 game suspension.  I don't have names. I just know it was a few of them. Some of the already served the punishment in a spring sport. All I can say is I wish Dwenger would do away with the JR Day tradition.

What is the JR day tradition?

You can't get your class ring from Dwenger till your JR year. They have a mass and celebration. Then they let the kids have the afternoon off. Some kids choose to do dumb stuff. (Party) 

Edited by Mebuck

• 2 weeks later...

This is my prediction for 2019.

1. Homestead 

2. Dwenger

3. Wayne

4. Snider 

5. Northrop

6. Carroll 

7. Concordia 

8. Luers

9. North Side

10. South Side

Bottom four are a toss up.

Last year I said Snider would lose 2 or 3 games and everyone laughed. Homestead to me will do it this year. So much coming back. The running back could lead the SAC accept the passing game will be outrageously good. 

Edited by Mebuck

3 hours ago, Mebuck said:

This is my prediction for 2019.

1. Homestead 

2. Dwenger

3. Wayne

4. Snider 

5. Northrop

6. Carroll 

7. Concordia 

8. Luers

9. North Side

10. South Side

Bottom four are a toss up.

Last year I said Snider would lose 2 or 3 games and everyone laughed. Homestead to me will do it this year. So much coming back. The running back could lead the SAC accept the passing game will be outrageously good. 

I would move the above order and have Saints #1, Homestead #2, Snider #3 and Wayne #4. Think Northrop is too high and Luers to low.

4 hours ago, psaboy said:

I would move the above order and have Saints #1, Homestead #2, Snider #3 and Wayne #4. Think Northrop is too high and Luers to low.

Luers is losing all the returners to Wayne. Homestead will be stacked. All skilled positions are returning.  Plus the WR is back from his knee injury. 

I have Dwenger at #2 cause they will be without a few starters for the first three games. Could start 1-2.

1 hour ago, Mebuck said:

Luers is losing all the returners to Wayne. Homestead will be stacked. All skilled positions are returning.  Plus the WR is back from his knee injury. 

I have Dwenger at #2 cause they will be without a few starters for the first three games. Could start 1-2.

I asked a few people l know about that who are connected to program and they all said they did not think Dwenger is losing anyone to start the season.  I’m not saying it’s not true but as it stands now, they will be at full strength.  

• Thanks 1