Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2A State Championship Bishop Luers vs North Posey

38 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Tons of respect for the Vikings going all the way back to the Mott ('96-97 days), but....

How many people had North Posey or Luers in this one at the start of the season? 

Mott the Hoople was bad ass. I swear God they were, but they were from the 70’s

Edited by Donnie Baker
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, First_Backer_Inside said:

And clearly, Colonel Sanders, I asked you if you knew Luers would be who you would face. Good luck at state! You and your needled*** are gonna need it!!!!

Lol. I wont argue English with you as you never went to high school. Maybe your mama says "You knew luers was going to state?" Is a question, but clearly it is a statement of surprise. 

Hope you upgraded from that lawnmower, it can be cold this time of year when you don't have a team to root for.

2 minutes ago, littleviking75 said:

Lol. I wont argue English with you as you never went to high school. Maybe your mama says "You knew luers was going to state?" Is a question, but clearly it is a statement of surprise. 

Hope you upgraded from that lawnmower, it can be cold this time of year when you don't have a team to root for.

Don't need to upgrade, Vicki Vallencourt upgraded it for me. 

You got me on the team, maybe next year.

• Haha 1

I think this and the 5A game may be the only 2 of the 6 that aren't 30+ blowouts. Luers has played and won against some bigger schools so they should have seen some physical play. I could see this being a high scoring game. I'll take NP 41-35.