Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Temp’s Eliminator Poll (Week 13)

1 hour ago, FastpacedO said:

This is NOT accurate. The East Central game meant just as much for Harbin points as the Center Grove game. You can find how the Harbin points system works here: https://www.ovathletics.com/forum/forum/ohio-valley-high-school-sports/football/13003-ohsaa-playoff-harbin-ratings-system

Jordan Marshall had 15 carries for 107 yds against East central, Moeller ran the ball only 24 times in that game. Once East Central jumped out to a 31-14 Moeller began to throw the ball more. Marshall played the entire game. The CG vs Moeller game was much tighter and they could still run the ball it went into OT.

You can watch the East Central vs Moeller game in its entirety here: 

Got em.

Homie please have an understanding of what you are talking about before making statements you are not familiar with. If you watched the Moeller EC game you would have seen EC controlled the clock and Moeller only had limited offensive opportunities. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, temptation said:

Got em.

The most egregious comment was "that game meant nothing to them for the playoffs in Ohio". They were sitting at 1-1 were going to get 0 points from Ben Davis (because they lost). Were likely not going to get many Level 2 points from FW Dwenger. The East Central game was extremely important for Harbin points!

Eventually Moeller was going to get zero points for Ben Davis, East Central, and Center Grove (because they lost) which put them in a terrible spot. Since they beat all of their GCL South opponents it put them in a better spot they still only got 5th in Region 4. They were fighting for their playoff lives after the CG game.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Maybe we just celebrate that Indiana HS teams represented extremely well against Ohio and other out of state teams. Confirms the growth and quality of Indiana HS football!! 

Nah, belittling any program not within 25 miles of Indianapolis is the popular thing to do.

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Nah, belittling any program not within 25 miles of Indianapolis is the popular thing to do.

Belittling?  Healthy debate when it comes to what teams are in the top 5 in the state is a good thing on a forum designed for discussion.  While I notice disagreement, I have not read where any program has been "belittled".  

I sense you really love to express your views, but hate to have them challenged.  You must be a peach at family dinners...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Belittling?  Healthy debate when it comes to what teams are in the top 5 in the state is a good thing on a forum designed for discussion.  While I notice disagreement, I have not read where any program has been "belittled".  

I sense you really love to express your views, but hate to have them challenged.  You must be a peach at family dinners...

Wasn’t calling YOU out.  You are fair and balanced…I actually LOVE my views challenged.  I enjoy the healthy debate…as long as my opponent has done their homework.

4 hours ago, temptation said:

Wasn’t calling YOU out.  You are fair and balanced…I actually LOVE my views challenged.  I enjoy the healthy debate…as long as my opponent has done their homework.

I get it...and many don't do their homework.  I just didn't sense that anyone was trying to belittle EC and their accomplishments.  EC has built one heck of a program.  I was thrilled they took it to Moeller...representing Indiana HS football.  

1 hour ago, Bash Riprock said:

I get it...and many don't do their homework.  I just didn't sense that anyone was trying to belittle EC and their accomplishments.  EC has built one heck of a program.  I was thrilled they took it to Moeller...representing Indiana HS football.  

Maybe not specific to EC (and I’m guilty of this too) but there is obviously a central Indiana bias on this board…and it’s sort of deserved as the results usually speak for themselves.

Would love to see an EC vs BD/CG battle…