Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Semi-State Scores

16 hours ago, temptation said:

0-2 on the night in 6A.  Two classic OT games that could have gone either way.

Pretty cool that we get fresh geographical representation from the north in 6A for the second year in a row.  I’ve said for years that 6A central Indiana rematches/schools within 20 miles of monument circle playing for a state title is boring.  Congrats to CP.

Also cool a Penn guy is having Crown Point fight his battles and serve as the foundation for some sort of attempted trash talk.

Man, maybe Penn has fallen farther than I thought…

Spilling more BS as usual, when you talk about falling , how did your warriors do this year? Snider came down and curb stomped them, LOL

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, temptation said:

0-2 on the night in 6A.  Two classic OT games that could have gone either way.

Pretty cool that we get fresh geographical representation from the north in 6A for the second year in a row.  I’ve said for years that 6A central Indiana rematches/schools within 20 miles of monument circle playing for a state title is boring.  Congrats to CP.

Also cool a Penn guy is having Crown Point fight his battles and serve as the foundation for some sort of attempted trash talk.

Man, maybe Penn has fallen farther than I thought…

Hilarious, you have every school within 25 miles of Monument Circle fighting your battles. 

17 hours ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

Hilarious, you have every school within 25 miles of Monument Circle fighting your battles. 

Oh, you mean the geographical location that has produced 22 of the last 23 state champions in the state’s largest class and 7 of the 10 state runners up since the inception of 6A?

How dare I?

Edited by temptation