Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

My Week 9 Indiana Boys Poll

MasonHAsher

1 hour ago, WetWilly93 said:

I think I agree with most of your rankings.  Top 5-6 4A teams are pretty distant from the rest in my opinion.  Same with 1a, 1-3 are pretty far ahead of the field.

Thanks for the comment...I think the top 4 in 4A have separated themselves, and then it's a 8-10 team race for 5-10. 

In 1A, it's easily going to be Blackhawk vs. BR in the finals. But LCC and University are behind them by a little margin...I think those four are easily the top 4. Then everyone behind is very distant.

I'm curious, Mason.  How much of all the top 10 teams do get to see in person or on video each week? 

I don't mean it as a criticism.  I'm just curious.  It appears as if you take the time to watch and study all these teams regularly.   I appreciate you doing that and taking the time to do a poll.  I could never do it because I rarely get the chance to see any teams outside my immediate area due to work and family. 

3 hours ago, Bcaster said:

I'm curious, Mason.  How much of all the top 10 teams do get to see in person or on video each week? 

I don't mean it as a criticism.  I'm just curious.  It appears as if you take the time to watch and study all these teams regularly.   I appreciate you doing that and taking the time to do a poll.  I could never do it because I rarely get the chance to see any teams outside my immediate area due to work and family. 

I work for Prep Hoops, so it is my job. I have seen all of them in person but one. I have seen most of them twice. That team I haven't seen, I have watched four games of tape on. So I've spent quite a lot of time looking at these teams.

More than that, I have seen them all play for years in AAU so I know their individual strengths, weaknesses, etc.