Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×

1 hour ago, MarshallCounty said:

I believe Deb Stevens is no longer there.

You are correct. She retired a couple of years ago. The AD is Blake Mollenkaupf (not sure of the spelling or exact last name) the baseball coach. Great guy and has done a lot for the baseball program. Has a great heart for the kids.

The birds are chirping to the west according to reports heard over the weekend!!!

#SWARM

d8b3a76e21d541db99742e7897bbc9f6.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Night Hawk said:

The birds are chirping to the west according to reports heard over the weekend!!!

#SWARM

Are they also claiming their only loss will be to Triton - in week 7?  :-)

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Fine Print said:

Are they also claiming their only loss will be to Triton - in week 7?  :-)

Nope, trying to keep a lid on their optimism.

10 hours ago, Night Hawk said:

#SWARM

d8b3a76e21d541db99742e7897bbc9f6.jpg

Looking forward to seeing them in week one!  Culver had way too much speed for them last year but much of that is gone so should be interesting

5 minutes ago, AubbeenaubeeCav said:

Looking forward to seeing them in week one!  Culver had way too much speed for them last year but much of that is gone so should be interesting

The Jays should have plenty of juice with Peretti and Greer and Wilcox usain-bolt-bolt.jpg

Always a lot of chirping in preseason.

stuff hits the fan next week. 

Should be fun.

Pioneer should have a good mix of exciting young players and veterans.  Not as big as past years, but prob much faster so will be interesting to see how that pans out. 

Just saw an announcement on Twitter that Warsaw will host Triton for a Week 1 JV football game on 8/19.  Columbia City cancelled their JV game with the Tigers. Glad they were able to pick someone up and hopefully it will be a good opportunity for the Trojans as well to get some of their younger guys some game experience early in the season!

52 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Just saw an announcement on Twitter that Warsaw will host Triton for a Week 1 JV football game on 8/19.  Columbia City cancelled their JV game with the Tigers. Glad they were able to pick someone up and hopefully it will be a good opportunity for the Trojans as well to get some of their younger guys some game experience early in the season!

That's awesome!  Any chance for our JV guys to see the field is a positive for them!  You might want to play your JV's JV though so it doesn't get too ugly!

6 minutes ago, Fine Print said:

That's awesome!  Any chance for our JV guys to see the field is a positive for them!  You might want to play your JV's JV though so it doesn't get too ugly!

I can't imagine it'll be too ugly that early in the season!  Plus, I wouldn't necessarily say Warsaw will have a bunch of size on the team this year.  They definitely have speed to burn, but they don't appear to be as big as they've been in the past.

I watched Marian practice and was very impressed with Maddix Bogunia, a freshman.  I was told he was from Bremen.  How did he ever get away from Bremen?

6 minutes ago, yellowjacket said:

I watched Marian practice and was very impressed with Maddix Bogunia, a freshman.  I was told he was from Bremen.  How did he ever get away from Bremen?

Wrong thread for this, but he has attended St. Dominic's his whole life in Bremen. My guess is his mom wanted him to receive a Catholic Education. Glad he is doing well.

6 hours ago, Fine Print said:

Good luck to the Trojans!  I just wish we could get enough kids to have a JV. It's all hands on deck for the Cavs

14 hours ago, AubbeenaubeeCav said:

Good luck to the Trojans!  I just wish we could get enough kids to have a JV. It's all hands on deck for the Cavs

Frankly, I don't see how you guys manage to do as well as you do!  With your school enrollment and having boys soccer as well, I'm amazed that you can consistently win 3-4 games a year with an occasional 6-8 win season!  And that in the midst of several coaching changes over the last few years!  It really speaks well of your athletes and their work!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Fine Print said:

Frankly, I don't see how you guys manage to do as well as you do!  With your school enrollment and having boys soccer as well, I'm amazed that you can consistently win 3-4 games a year with an occasional 6-8 win season!  And that in the midst of several coaching changes over the last few years!  It really speaks well of your athletes and their work!

40a3d731ee8efe879abef3b41d24d289--squirr

• Upvote 1

Who is everybody scrimmaging tomorrow?  North Judson is at Wheeler.

LaVille will be traveling to the home town of country music legend Crystal Gayle (class of '70).....Wabash, IN.

stock-photo-will-ferrell-at-premiere-of-

Night Hawk:   Has his or her Meme/Internet Picture game in Mid Season Form!!!   Love It