Sign in to follow this  
itiswhatitis

Chris Ballard to be named Colts new GM

Chris Ballard, lately of the Kansas City Chiefs will become the new GM for the Indianapolis Colts.  I hear he wants a new head coach.  LOL

I believe they said Pagano will be coach in 2017 and will reevaluate after the season. I hope they change their minds because that is another lame duck year.

GB 

Another guy with no GM experience and very little experience in charge of personnel. Was a scout for the Bears for a long time, so you can take that how you will lol

But, it had to be refreshing to hear him talk about building the defense and the whole roster. Now as long as he doesn't spend all that cap money on the retirement home Pro Bowl team he will be an improvement lol the decision to keep Pagano has to be due to how late in the offseason it is and the lack of names available at this time.

1 hour ago, FishDuck said:

Another guy with no GM experience and very little experience in charge of personnel. Was a scout for the Bears for a long time, so you can take that how you will lol

But, it had to be refreshing to hear him talk about building the defense and the whole roster. Now as long as he doesn't spend all that cap money on the retirement home Pro Bowl team he will be an improvement lol the decision to keep Pagano has to be due to how late in the offseason it is and the lack of names available at this time.

Could be worse. They could have hired a guy who never worked a day in a front office job, and whose resume consisted of 15 yrs. busting heads in the League, followed by several years doing TV color commentary.

• Upvote 2

Phil Emory gave Lovie that year of "eval"  

So your Colts coach in 2018 is...........

DAVE TOUB

Book it

1 hour ago, bobref said:

Could be worse. They could have hired a guy who never worked a day in a front office job, and whose resume consisted of 15 yrs. busting heads in the League, followed by several years doing TV color commentary.

Ha! Yes, I meant to include something in my original post about at least it wasn't John Lynch :13:

I watched the presser with Ballard and came away impressed.  But then again, ANYONE after Grigson would be impressive. 

7 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

DAVE TOUB

Book it

They could do a lot worse.

8 hours ago, bobref said:

Matt Millen??????

;)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trojan Dad said:

Matt Millen??????

;)

John Lynch. But Millen is an apt comparison.

56 minutes ago, bobref said:

John Lynch. But Millen is an apt comparison.

I actually knew what you meant...just thought I'd throw in someone that also fit your description.  And we know how that worked out.....

• Upvote 1

On 1/31/2017 at 5:56 PM, bobref said:

They could do a lot worse.

I heard that Ryan Leaf was the manager for the Montana State Prison rec team.

On 1/31/2017 at 10:15 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

DAVE TOUB

Book it

You still got this in the books?http://es.pn/2DCzHZK

• Haha 1